Xbox 360 Firmware - iXtreme 1.6 [BenQ, LiteOn, Samsung] iXtreme (Size: 7.14 MB)
This torrent contains:
- JungleFlasher 1.55
- iXtreme 1.6 firmware for BenQ, LiteOn, and Samsung drives
- iXtreme 1.51 firmware for Hitachi drives
- One-shot boot ISO
The New iXTREME1.6 Experience
It was the initial 1.0 release for iXtreme xbox360 firmwares. To celebrate the 3 year anniversary of the first release, we will be releasing Liteon, BenQ, and Samsung versions of xbox360 iXtreme firmware replacement. As usual, Hitachi always comes last. Incase you are all wondering why Hitachi comes last, it is because that drive takes roughly 10 times longer to create the firmware for, due to so many different versions of the drive.
the official release date is set for May 14th, 2009.
Features will include:
-Strict Wave 3 compliance! hybrid (modified disks) will not boot!
-Strict drive speed compliance - 12x only for game discs!
-Support for SS V2!
-Integrated 0800 for game dumping including SS v1.5!
-Full support for all known game exceptions! eg ddr etc!
-One shot boot mode! - allows a one off boot of gamedisc without -stealth/partition checks (will still use stealth), use activate.iso disk -to activate each time!
-Support for easy drive key/version info cmd, same as liteon!
-Strict stealth/wave checking, one shot boot mode will boot wave(x)!
For those of you who wish to contribute to the project, there is a donate button on the first section of the utility used to flash your xbox360, JungleFlasher(info)(info).
iXtreme has taken quite literally thousands, if not in the tens of thousands of hours to produce, maintain and support, not to mention over 50 thousand dollars worth of professional equipment to break the technologies behind the LiteOn security. So for those of you out there who think this is all free, think not! Just free to you We appreciate all the forms of support out there, to the people who create software to aid the modification process, and each and every person out there who has spent his or her personal free time to help another user on the forums, IRC, or real life, to modify their console. Release-Date
14/05/2009 (no Hitachi)
LiteOn, Samsung, BenQ, Hitachi
Region / Origin: Free
Download of iXtreme 1.6
To be added.
JungleFlasher Version 0.1.59Beta (New!)
* The new iXtreme 1.6 won't load modified Disks with hybrid StealthSectors (e.g. Games with Wave 3 modified to work on ix1.5). This is because of your own security on XBL.
* There's an option called "One-Shot-Boot-Mode" with what you can turn ON/OFF the StealthCheck on iXtreme, which means you can now load NON-Stealth Games.
Though you have to activate this option everytime you want to play a NON-Stealth 360 Game. Activate it with the "activate.iso" coming with iXtreme. But iXtreme is of course still Stealth.
* You can now dump your original 360 Games through your 360 Drive with 0800 Dumping including the SS V1.5, you were not able to do this before. No need for the Kreon Drive anymore!
* The new iXtreme 1.6 will now support StealthSectors V1.5, which is probably safer for you. The SS V1.5 is an entirely new way of ripping the StealthSectors from a 360 Game, this means your XBOX 360 Games are even safer now! SS V2 was canceled because it isn't needed yet.
* Drive Speed for games is set to 12x due to less ban-risk. This was officially made in iXtreme 1.5.
* The new iXtreme 1.6 comes with full support for all known game exceptions (e.g. DDR etc.)!
* The New iXTREME1.6 Experience will support Drive Key & Version information cmd like the LiteOn!
* The Wave, Game Partition & Stealth Checks have been improved and are now strictly checked on broken or incorrect files, which is of course much more safer for you on XBL!
* The "One-Shot-Boot-Mode" will load any Wave of your game! (Wave 1, 2, 3)
* The new iXtreme 1.6 is finished for BenQs, Samsungs and LiteOns. Hitachi is going to be the next.
* The Release-Date of iXtreme 1.6 for BenQ, LiteOn & Samsung is set to the 14th May 2009. Since Hitachi is more complicated to hack, iXtreme 1.6 will be released later for it. The 14th of May was chosen because Xtreme celebrates it's "3-Years-Anniversary" on this day!
Stay tuned for more information about the New iXtreme Experience (NiXE)!