Wild Blood.ipa

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added by keramuddin9 in Games
Downloaded 10 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: Android
  • Summary:

Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full 3D graphics.
    Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!

King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere.

In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world.

Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.

Written by Androider18.18K
Available in versions: Android
Wild Blood.ipa (Size: 762.02 MB)
  Wild Blood.ipa 762.02 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
762.02 MB
Wild Blood.ipa

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Wild Blood.ipa

tracker name
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 40BB17B4800B05D42FECBA5266CA43947CE45C15

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

anonymous Show comment
After you have downloaded the ipa file, go to i-funbox.com. install and open it then, connect your device to the computer and the funbox software will automatically recognize your iphone and after that, there's a button there that says "install app" then enter the ipa file, install and it to your iphone. works like a charm. :)
anonymous Show comment
help me plz ipad 4 jail broken (evasi0n) installed appsync from cydeia for iOS 6.0 but shows me some sort of error any help will be appreciated thx in advance
[OFF]Mohd506 Show comment
I have the answer for u biggrin
I hope it isn't too late considering the last post on this thread, but I want to share the solution with other people who might have this problem.
First. Go to cydia, then go to manage and press sources .
Second. Press edit then press add and add this website: http://sinfuliphonerepo.com
Third. AFTER U ADDED THE ABOVE WEBSITE go to search and type "appsync" keep searching tell u find (AppSync for IOS 4.x-6.x) then install it (make sure to delete all appsync u installed before u install this appsync)
Fourth. Install ur game with the pc and enjoy lol
If u have any question please contact me on my email : albahrani-3 at hotmail dot com

anonymous Show comment
What is the version?
anonymous Show comment
Will it work on non-jaibroken iphone 5 ???
anonymous Show comment
No it wont...yopu need 2 upload the ipa file to r iDevice

Show comment

User Opinions

Report a bug