seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Games > Wii
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: Wii
  • Summary:

Based on the film from DreamWorks Animation, the How to Train Your Dragon video game launches gamers into a third-person action-adventure as a Viking hero where they must embark upon an epic quest to become the ultimate dragon trainer. Gamers can play as characters "Hiccup" or Astrid" on the vast Island of Berk, which features expanded locales from the film including Vikings' Village, Wild Zone, Training Zone and Fight Arena. In this truly larger-than-life adventure, players will train dragons, explore environments and battle in prestigious dragon tournaments as they battle for Viking victory. Plus, gamers can become the Dragon hero of their living room as they square-off with friends and family in endless head-to-head multiplayer combat.

Written by Rambo19916622
Available in versions: Xbox 360
[WII]How to Train Your Dragon [PAL].rar (Size: 1.83 GB)
  [WII]How to Train Your Dragon [PAL][ESPALWII.com].rar 1.83 GB

Description

How To Train Your Dragon[PAL][Multi5]

- Idiomas:Multi5(español incluido)
- Genero: Acción, Aventura, Lucha
- Tamaño de la ISO: 4.37 GB
- Método de grabación: Grabar a mínima velocidad con CloneDvD, CloneCD o ImgBurn como DVD de imagen de disco
- Soporte óptico: Utiliza discos de calidad (Ridisc, Ritek, Verbatim
- Método de carga: Hace falta tener instalado modchip. Insertar como juego original.
- Testeado con Neogamma R6 y USB Loader GX

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.83 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[WII]How to Train Your Dragon [PAL].rar

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: [WII]How to Train Your Dragon [PAL].rar

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrentzap
Torrent hash: 5bac705c0d0e356cb5fefa568f2a8a144ca8f96e

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

slow download
could we play it in pc
it only comes in black and white
After downloading I extracted to iso file and burnt onto disc using roxio (wii would not read) and then imgburn. I have uloader on the wii and already 4.2e but the wii will still not read the disc. I am using verbitrim dvd-r. I am about to give up????
i find it so much easier using usbloder and putting games on a HDD with wi back up manager its as easy as download torrent open wii backup transfer file to ya HDD and plug into wi and play ... if u have the usbloader and homebrew channel on your wii

Very good game, my kids loved. Thanks a lot.
Show More All

User Opinions

Gasoline1731, pero_316, jizar287, rrobson218, DI-DE59, thedawe198058, quizman1351, TorrentCougar48, rbsilva32, knightrdr127 ... And 36 more
qdoo307
Report a bug Open chat