Unsolved Mysteries Disc 1

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on Apr 5, 2009 in TV
Downloaded 0 times.

Unsolved Mysteries Disc 1 (Size: 4.08 GB)
  VIDEO_TS.bup 12 KB
  VIDEO_TS.ifo 12 KB
  VIDEO_TS.vob 160 KB
  VTS_01_0.bup 106 KB
  VTS_01_0.ifo 106 KB
  VTS_01_1.vob 834.81 MB
  VTS_01_2.vob 834.81 MB
  VTS_01_3.vob 834.81 MB
  VTS_01_4.vob 834.81 MB
  VTS_01_5.vob 834.79 MB

Description

Notice: If this is not well seeded I will not upload more.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094574/
/>

Time: 6 hours and 7 minutes :P

Only murder,wanted and unexplained deaths..real crime stuff.

The quality is very poor. Old vhs tapes which has been compressed into small file size. Typical vhs noise on most.

I decided to rip the whole dvd as I have it. Cause I did not want to loose anymore quality. Just burn it as file. I have 14 Disc's :)

This is meant to be a discussion thread about the cases on this disc. So please comment.

Volume 1

- NBC Opening, Son of Sam 1&2 (NBC)

- NBC Opening, NH Serial Killer is preying on women. Searching for him. (NBC)

- Susan Laferte & Doreen Bacard were brutally assaulted in the laundry room of their apartment. (NBC, no update)

- NBC Opening, Keri Lynn Nixon, 16, went missing while returning home from a trip to the store. (NBC, no update)

- NBC Opening, Update - Was Keri Lynn Nixon spotted in NKOTB video? (NBC)

- Debby" was shot in face & raped by unknown man. Searching for him. (NBC)

- Rogest Cain elderly man who appeared to be disoriented and went missing. There have been several reported sightings of him. (NBC)

- Blind River Rest Stop Murders - elderly couple attacked by unknown gunman.

- Michaela Garecht kidnapped by unknown man outside conv. store. (NBC)

- Cynthia Anderson - legal secretary who disappeared from her job.

- Sacramento conv. store murders - people gunned down in cold blood by unknown gunman. (NBC)

- Orange sock murders - Annette Kay Schnee and Bobbi Oberholtzer both murdered and found wearing an orange sock. Searching for their killer. (NBC)

-Tracy Kirkpatrick - young girl found stabbed in the back room of store where she worked. Man called into a radio station who police think may be the killer.

- Joyce McLain - teenager who was murdered while out jogging. Looking for killer.

-Rhonda Hinson - found shot in her car on the way home from an office Christmas party. Was acting strangely before her death.

- Christi Nichols is missing and her abusive husband claims she's still alive and left her life and children of her own accord.

- Gayle Delano was lonely and depressed. Disappeared one day after claiming to have had a date with a man she had met through a singles ad. Update.

- Kathy Hobbs - teenager who disappeared while coming home from a conv. store. Her body was found days later and an anonymous caller claims he saw her abduction.

- Nyleen Kay Marshall - Little girl who disappeared while on a picnic with her family. Letters have been sent by a man who claims he has her and she's doing well.

- Fl. conv. store disappearances - Several women have been abducted while working the late shift at FL conv. stores.

Angela Hammond was abducted while talking to her boyfriend on a pay phone.

- Colleen Reed was abducted at a car wash. Has been an arrest.

- Sherry Eyerly went missing and her car was found on a deserted road where she was called to deliver pizzas to a fictitious address.

- Kathy Bonderson was burned to death in her car while out searching for her son late one night. Some think it was an accident while others think she was murdered.

- Charlotte Pollis is missing and her family thinks her husband killed her.

- Aileen Conway was found dead in her burned car on a road she had never traveled. There were strange clues found at her home and police think she was murdered.

- Rachel Runyan, 4, was abducted and murdered. Some claim that she was kidnapped by satan worshippers and was filmed on a snuff movie.

- Tara Calico went missing on her daily bike ride. Police later found a photo of a boy and a girl bound and gagged and think it may be Tara in the photo.

-Keith Reinhard disappeared while going for a mountain hike. Did he die of exposure on the mountain, meet with foul play or leave of his own will?

- Kurt Sova went missing after attending a party. His body was found near there 5 days later but there was absolutely no indication what he had died from.

- Mikki Jo West went missing and had reported being harassed before her disappearance. Mysterious letters started showing up at various places talking about her murder. Update.

- Mike Reimer is missing. His girlfriend was found murdered in the woods where they had last went and his daughter was found abandoned at a store. Is Mike a killer or the victim of a killer himself?

- Matthew Chase disappeared while at an ATM machine late one night. Police found his abandoned car and have a composite sketch of his abductor. Update.

-Harold & Thelma Swain were shot & killed by an unknown man while they were hosting a bible study at their church. Update.

- Donald Kemp - His van was left idling at an intersection with belongings strewn all over. His remains were found nearby a few years later. There are conflicting clues and supposed sightings. Was he murdered or died from the elements? (NBC, PSS)

- Wanda Jean Mays went missing out a broken window overnight while she was staying at a relative's house. A nightgown was found and blood. Did she leave because of a mental disorder or was she kidnapped? (NBC-PSS)

Video Attributes:

Video compression mode: MPEG-1

TV system: 525/60 (NTSC)

Aspect Ratio: 4:3

Display Mode: Both Pan&scan and Letterbox

Source picture resolution: 352x240 (525/60)

Frame Rate: 30.00

Source picture letterboxed: Not letterboxed

Bitrate: 4.11Mbps

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Unsolved Mysteries Disc 1

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
outdated 02 May 2010 - - -
http://tracker.blazing.de:6969/announce
error 20 Sep 2009 - - -
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
Mininova
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
isoHunt
ExtraTorrent
SumoTorrent
SumoTorrent
Torrentzap
yourBittorrent
Torrent hash: 9bb5196b8ae838904a31c6bd7fe27e079e361832

All Comments

audio
6/10
video
7/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
kellis5009 • 12 May 2015, 16:28
torrent downloaded
Show comment
audio: 6video: 7
kellis5009 • 12 May 2015, 16:26
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I highly recommend this torrent to anyone who loves UM, thought I'd never see this again. Especially after thoseterrible dvd releases,the worst segments were chosen forthat garbage.
kellis5009 • 09 May 2015, 01:14
torrent downloaded
Show comment
I would say the quality is good enough, hopefully there are seeds
anonymous • 01 May 2015, 06:35 Show comment
hey i got this which ones should i open to make a playlist there are so many different files
rarjake17 • 13 January 2015, 23:58 Show comment
can i get some people to seed, its stuck at 13.2 percent!
anonymous • 16 February 2013, 04:17 Show comment
I cant the sound to work on this
rarjake17 • 13 January 2015, 23:57 Show comment
should try using vlc player, you can amply the found int hat. if that still doesn't work, turn the vob file into an mp3, download an audio convert, like audacity, amplfy the soung, save it. open windows live maker, put the vob file oni t, turn the volume all theway down for video audio control, put the mp3 file init, and turn that all the way up, and finally save. or even play in the windows live movie maker. done.
rarjake17 • 14 January 2015, 08:42
torrent downloaded
Show comment
oh sorry, okay, you mean NO SOUND at all. you need to use vlc player, and click on audio, audio track, and click on audio track 2. for whatever reason audio track 1 is not working. sorry for the confuisng. i hope you figured it out, its been 2 years lol

anonymous • 13 February 2013, 18:27 Show comment
@Cuerno Its vhs quality, what did you expect? bluray?

User Opinions

Report a bug