The Seth Audio Collection (Jane Roberts) (Size: 121.56 MB)
Jane Roberts (May 8, 1929 – September 5, 1984) was an American author, poet, psychic and spirit medium, who said she had channeled a personality she called Seth. Her publication of the Seth texts, known as the "Seth Material", established her as one of the preeminent figures in the world of paranormal phenomena. Roberts and her husband donated her papers and recordings to the Yale University Library.
Roberts, a very private person, declined offers to appear publicly, other than the weekly gatherings in her home in Elemira, informal classes in consciousness expansion. It was her students, on their portable cassette recorders, who made and transcribed these audio files of Roberts speaking as Seth.
A proflific writer on her own, she wrote several books about her own subjective experiences as medium [Adventures in Conscousness, Psychic Politics, The God of Jane] books from other entities [The Afterdeath Journal of an American Philospher, The World View of Paul Cezanne, The World View of Rembrandt], fantasy fiction [The Oversoul Seven Trilogy], a children's book [Emir's Education in the Proper Use of Magical Powers] and poetry [Dialogues of the Soul and Mortal Self in Time, and If We Live Again]. Due to progressively worsening health issues which limited her physical movements Roberts was hospitalized and died during the dictation of the ironically titled Seth book The Way Toward Health.
Detailed accounts of Jane Roberts' life and work can be found in Conversatons with Seth, and Speaking of Jane Roberts, both by Susan M. Watkins.
THE SETH AUDIO COLLECTION from the 1970s
VOLUME I - SIX AUDIO CASSETTES
PLUS 34 PAGE BOOKLET OF TRANSCRIPTS
Tracks 1 and 2
YOUR UNLIMITED POWER
* You create your own reality - How to free yourself from limitations and create the life that you want.
* How your beliefs, thoughts and emotions form your experience.
* Examining and changing beliefs
* Abundance as our natural state
* Creating abundance in every area of your life.
Tracks 3 and 4
TUNING INTO PROBABLE REALITIES
* Parallel (Probable) Universes
* Seth presents a powerful Exercise for pulling specific, fulfilling "probable" realities into your life.
* The limitless and infinite dimensions of the self.
* The Present as The Point of Power - An exercise for changing the past as well as the future.
* Creating your own paradise
Tracks 5 and 6
LOVE AND HATE - UNDERSTANDING YOUR EMOTIONS
* The importance of trusting your emotions.
* All emotions come from love - How hate will lead you back to love, if you allow it to.
* Flowing around doubts and going with your being.
* Trusting your own authority
* Honoring your body
* Seth on : schools, enlightenment, not fearing "negative thoughts', vulnerability, and overcoming depression.
Tracks 7 and 8
ABANDONING YOURSELF TO YOUR SPONTANEOUS BEING
* If its not fun, stop doing it!
* Fulfillment through Spontaneity.
* Mistrust of the self as the cause of war and other world problems.
* Feeling the vitality and joy of your being.
* Refusing to be cowed by the past.
Tracks 9 and 10
DREAM REALITY AND OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
* The oneness of dreaming and waking reality
* The validity of dream reality
* Connecting with your inner self.
* Creating physical events in the dream state.
* How to remember more dreams.
* Overcoming fears of the Out of Body Experience.
Tracks 11 and 12
REINCARNATION, SIMULTANEOUS TIME AND THE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SELF
* How past, present and future selves exist simultaneously in the spacious present.
* The interchange of ideas and information between reincarnational selves.
* The inherent freedom and independence of each self, the erroneous interpretation of "Karma".
* The wisdom of your "Creaturehood", the spirituality of the flesh.
* The Entity, the Greater Self which encompasses all of your reincarnational selves.
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: The Seth Audio Collection (Jane Roberts)