The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM - Black Box

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
updated:
Added in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 686 times.

• Game:
  • Aliases: tes5 , TESV: Skyrim , Skyrim , The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim , Dawnguard
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

The Empire of Tamriel is on the edge. The High King of Skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. The future of Skyrim, even the Empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.

Written by Hand_of_Doom537.37K
The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM - Black Box (Size: 3.32 GB)
  setup-1.bin 1.97 GB
  setup-3.bin 1.18 GB
  setup-2.bin 184.08 MB
  setup.exe 1.64 MB

System Requirements

CPU: quad-core Intel/AMD
RAM: 4GB
VGA: DX9 video card with 1 GB GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher
DX: DX9
Sound: DX compatible sound card
Network: Internet Access for Steam activation

Description

B L A C K B O X --- P R E S E N T S

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Team..............: Black Box <--> Cracked By..........:Razor1911

Size..............: 3.32 GB <--> Genre...............: RPG

Required Space....: 5.70 GB <--> Platform............: PC

Final Size........: 5.50 GB <--> Format..............: ISO

Release Date......: 11-11-2011 <--> Type................: Lossless
Release Note

Nothing is Ripped or Removed
Included Razor1911 Crack & Update 1
Registry for 32 & 64 bit
Need At Least 1 GB Ram to Install
Need At Least 5.70 GB Free Space to Install
Included ( DirectX & Visual Basic )
Start the game from Desktop

Install Notes

1. Unrar
2. Mount or Burn
3. Run Setup.exe
4. Wait
5. Enjoy

Important Notes:

It's Strongly Recommended that you close all programs , Before launch Setup.exe ( Especially Antivirus ).

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.32 GB
seeders:7
leechers:2
The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM - Black Box

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM - Black Box

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.seedceo.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.seedceo.vn:2710/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: aaf8a08041d12e07b4a01f45b677bdf84f8ab343

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

the game keep crashing. why?
It's working for me, the only problem is with the sounds, many are missing, in fact, they are there, but not working for some reason, solution, google for "Skyrim - Sounds.bsa", or download the razor version. I first downloaded this one because of its size, then the razor one, and used only "Skyrim - Sounds.bsa" file, and then updated the game with Update 13, it's working nice, and you can use mods too, yes.
About the crashes, it depends!

why i cant play? it keep crashing
Can't click on my data files, basically I don't want to play unless i can get to them. HELP!?!
Put "bEnableFileSelection=1" under [luncher] in Skyrimprefs.ini.

And not in Skyrim in the program files(x86) but at My documents in My games. There's Skyrim and find the damn Skyrimprefs.ini near the save files. Sorry if I have mistakes on my grammar, I'm drunk. Cheers.

Last edited by PrinceMark, 5 months ago

I found the only and best way to fix the sound problem. So the problem is that all the missing sound files are in video format instead of audio wav format. So the hard part is that you have to download a software which allows you to convert video format into audio wav. (Make sure its wav any other audio format wont work) Now you have to onvert all the files one by one into audio wav. I swear this will work 100%
You can use an app to batch process all the audio files, and "mp4" isn't a video format, that's a container. :)

Its easy if you dont have sound just goto google and search sound.bsa and just cut it and put it on you skyrim game folder :D
Hi all! The game works fine I already killed 2 dragons xD But the only problem is: -There are no sounds when using magic -there are no footstep sounds -there is no sound of sword slashing... but appart from that the game works great.. I just updated it with the update 13.. im downloading all the dlc for the game right now.. ;)
does the sound work!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!>?[:Qmad
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat