The Amazing Spider Man 1.0 ipa

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by iippo1818 in Games > iOS
Torrent verified. Downloaded 49 times.

The Amazing Spider Man 1.0 ipa (Size: 691.8 MB)
  The Amazing Spider-Man.ipa 691.8 MB

Description

Description
THE OFFICIAL GAME FROM THE 2012 MOVIE "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN"

Get ready for intense web-slinging action with the Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.

THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPERHERO BLOCKBUSTER
• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play the Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!

FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills

A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!

** Confirm that your device is compatible. The Amazing Spider-Man is only compatible with 4th generation iPod touch devices (16/32/64GB) along with iPhone 4, iPad 2, and the New iPad. Before downloading, please check the back of your device to make sure that it meets the system requirements**

----

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Category: Games
Released: Jun 28, 2012
Version: 1.0.0
Size: 694 MB
Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Seller: Gameloft S.A.
Spider-Man, the Character TM & © 2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. The Amazing Spider-Man, the Movie © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.© 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

Top In-App Purchases

Box of Spiders$1.99
Corner of Spiders$4.99
Tunnel of Spiders$9.99
Skill Point Envelope$1.99
Skill Point Carton$4.99
Skill Point Box$9.99
Car of Spiders$19.99
Skill Point Drum$19.99
Attic of Spiders$49.99
Skill Point Truck$49.99

JAILBREAK REQUIRED!!!

SCREENSHOTS

hope u liek!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
691.8 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Amazing Spider Man 1.0 ipa

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: The Amazing Spider Man 1.0 ipa

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.torrentbox.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: D591BC67C3CCF488FC776731083664179FD8785D

Uploader Comments

iippo1818
Uploader
==notice==
VERSION 1.0 does not support ipod 4th Gen!!! (YET!)
ive made contact with gameloft that next version wil
support the ipod 4
do not make stupid comments in the future about this
THIS WORKS ON FOLLOWING DEVICES: iPhone 4,
iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad r (new)
==notice==
anonymous
it is woeking on iphone naa
iippo1818
Uploader
only iphone 4+ is known to work. plz try if u hav 3gs because i hav no idea what iphone naa is..
MYKMahir277
what about 3gs in an ios 5.1.1?
iippo1818
Uploader
should work why not test and see tell me and ill update the comments
GoEzy1108
Thank You Dude Lov
iippo1818
Uploader
spongeception :D
dewberry812
how do i put this on my iphone 4s?
iippo1818
Uploader
double click itunes will open and then go to ur iphone (plug it in) and select the game from apps tab. you need jailbreak + appsync 4+ or 5+ (5 recommended) have fun!

Top Comments

anonymous
no. IPA is a file format for iOS devices created by Apple. APK is android

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Het guys easy way download ipa installer from cydia and instaal app in ipad iphone or ipad
I downloaded it and it was installed and everything, but I have a problem that I can't skip the intro and during playing it has no sound :/ I have ipad 2 on ios 7.0.4 And thanks for the upload of course
Somebody else doesn´t have audio?
Thanks for sharing!!
works perfectly on iPod 4g
how do i put apps on my ipad
How do i put it in my iphone 4s? yes it is jail broken and i have ipa cracker, but how do i put it in my phone?
quick dl so far works ok
Show More All

User Opinions

Djamel72030.74K, Extremlym15.07K, fankafan1475, geecee831390, r43351131, bluethf1032, deepak_nair427, gogara235, SfyC25, shaheer199137 ... And 43 more
Report a bug Open chat