Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy[PC]

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 3,749 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

As a new student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers--and dangers--of the Force. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy allows you to immerse yourself in the classic Star Wars universe as you take on the role of a student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Master Luke Skywalker.

Written by .X0RN.83.12K
Available in versions: PCAndroid
Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy[PC] (Size: 1.19 GB)
  Stawars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy_2.nrg 627.86 MB
  Stawars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy_1.nrg 591.27 MB
  Daemon Tools 3.47.exe 492.5 KB
  Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_Jedi_Academy.nfo 9.05 KB
  tracked_by_h33t_com.txt 23 bytes

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is a first and third-person shooter action game set in the Star Wars universe. It was developed by Raven Software and published, distributed and marketed by LucasArts in North America and by Activision in the rest of the world. Jedi Academy was released in September 2003 and received positive reviews, achieving an 81% aggregate score.

Jedi Academy is powered by the same version of the Quake III: Team Arena engine used in its predecessor, Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, containing modifications to the Quake code to include lightsaber combat. In a new feature to the series, the player can modify the character's gender and appearance, and can construct a lightsaber by choosing the hilt style and blade color.

The player takes control of the character Jaden Korr, a student at the Jedi Academy under the tutelage of Kyle Katarn. They must complete various missions assigned to them by Katarn and Luke Skywalker. There is a multiplayer mode that allows the player to play against other people over a network.

a) unpack

b) roast

c) install

d) copy crack from cd1 into the /GameData/ dir

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.19 GB
Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy[PC]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy[PC]

tracker name
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 40464bfb9b7d74e6105142401a5e6dec65c7b96a

Top Comments

how about you show a little appreciation for the work this torrent represents? people who upload dont upload for their own gain, they upload for yours. so unless you want to lose the privilege of downloading from here again and having your ip banned forever, i suggest you stop with these types comments.
1.mount the disk with power iso or the other mount software.
2.extract first cd to new folder and the do the same with the cd 2 to the same folder u just made. the game data ull find the folder called setup just press it and follow the instruction.
4.after that ull see the instruction to insert disk 1.just press yes.and they will tell u to install the direct x9.0 if u dont hav it u must to install it be4 u install the game,dont askk why.u dont want to know why.
rest u now waht to do.
i hate when people label something as fake when they are just too retarded to learn how to mount an image. How hard is it to google something and then actualy taking the time to read and learn it??!!
roast? wtf is roast

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Show comment
no seeders
Show comment
What the hell after a week of it being stuck i decided to get another torrent, that torrent downloaded within 10 minutes.

Appearantly its the same torrent as this on contentwise only it fkin works.

its called Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (
for anyone with the same problem as me.
Show comment
Show comment
Whats wrong with this torrent? I have been trying to download for days. it keeps getting stuck at finding peers. sometimes it starts downloading and then it gets stuck again. ive been at 67,8% for two days.
Show comment
Great Upload :)
anonymous Show comment
Mount it as a disk image with daemon. It comes with it.
anonymous Show comment
Does MP work?
Show comment
i have a fucking problem i use the daemon tools then i install the install both 1 and 2 install and its says fucking Fdisk guys i needdd help
Show comment
To everyone having issue with the game crashing on startup follow the instructions to resolve that in the following link;

It's a small download that you just copy and paste into the gamedata folder.
anonymous Show comment
I can't get it to run in Windows 8. I have added the crack and even downloaded the patch upgrade and I have tried running it in different color mode settings and in different compatibility modes (windows 7, windows xp sp2/sp3) no luck. Is there any way to make it work in Windows 8?
Show More All

User Opinions

metequila5642, Flash4505298, FieryLoki2115, Cocataro2721, PsychoSideshow528, lestathr188, anelgta73, alexzizz58, demoonee37, emotional28 ... And 523 more
kian bo bian1419, Devitto1241, fore_ever4u973, Vampired77539, Colman 24252, mdkhirul136, Dmarx23113, Salochin9263, G4M3R8960, scarface384 ... And 48 more
Report a bug