Sony PlayStation Emulator + Digimon World (1, 2, and 3) ROMs

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Applications > Windows
Downloaded 33 times.

Sony PlayStation Emulator + Digimon World (1, 2, and 3) ROMs (Size: 871.73 MB)
  epsxe160.zip 871.73 MB

Description

This is the Sony PlaySation ePSXe160 emulator. Within it contains the following:

I. Standard ePSXe settings from original emulator.

II. Three video game ROMs (Digimon World 1*, 2*, and 3* **)

III. A few graphics/audio plug-ins.***

I\'ll take requests! You ask for an emulator (i.e. Atari, Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Sony PlayStation, etc.), the ROM's you wish for (I'll get whatever I can and if I can't get them I'm sorry) Hopefully I can provide many things for you people who are to lazy to go hunt down ROM's!

*This game hasn't been tested fully for any bugs, glitches, etc.

**There is no audio in the cutscenes (that I've tested)

***These plug-ins may not work for your computer, varies upon your system configuration.

Thanks for downloading this torrent! Seed and tell others! I'll take all requests though not all may be completed!

I give you my solemn promise that there are absolutely NO viruses attached. If there are then I'll personally remove them myself. That's a promise.

Yours Truly,
Marc Lucifer Firewing.
(Program Cracker, Hacker, DVD Ripper, Program Hunter)

--------------------------------PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT--------------------------------

VISIT http://www.pbernert.com/ FOR DIFFERENT EMULATION GRAPHICS PLUGINS AND AUDIO PLUG INS! READ TO SEE IF THEY WORK WITH YOUR CONFIGURATION OF YOUR COMPUTER. DUE TO THE CONFIGURATION OF EMULATORS IT MAY BE DIFFERENT WITH YOUR P.C.!!!

THIS PROBLEM INCLUDES 4X GAMEPLAY SPEED, FREEZING, CRASHING, AND MANY MORE! READ EACH PLUGIN AT THAT SITE AND INSTALL TO THE CORRESPONDING FOLDER IN ORDER TO RUN THE EPSXE EFFICIENTLY!

ALSO UPDATE TO THE NEW EPSXE IF NECESSARY CONSIDERING THIS IS INDEED AN OLDER VERSION.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
871.73 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Sony PlayStation Emulator + Digimon World (1, 2, and 3) ROMs

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Sony PlayStation Emulator + Digimon World (1, 2, and 3) ROMs

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: d0131897048171ea0c9e831d7c699083fc9db23b

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

cool rom.com free roms.com n demonoid.com.never use pirate bay its being run by the F.B.I.
why need survey. bogus...

I've finished downloading it but I dont know how to run it in my computer... How???

do i need any rar crap to runt is cos i hate havign to use that damn software
Whooo i totaly remember the tine that i have ps1!!! i miss this game soo much!!!!lol...works properly...emulator
its my first time using it.how to do this?
Is your game running fast? I'm sorry, can't figure out why mine is running at 2x speed..? smh.
Does your emulator actually work?

Finally got it to work, but it plays everything in fast speed. How do I slow it down?
how to make this game work?? i really dont know how

IM only getting an error when trying to start a ROM saying that i cant load WNASP132.DLL
I only downloaded Digimon World 1 and 2, without the emulator, but I can say they're ok
how to download it.its my first time using it

Show More All

User Opinions

MastaTGT5814, zara_babu1979, gsoliz877, tidusandpan300, soutzee105, weedman_42076, rj_davenport36, Squall6923, Hellwilder22, Chamoru_X13 ... And 27 more
Jaharow9206, Tvangeste3702, ajdiniflorin1059, Xadyu970, FranticLlama249, jannik560199, scifiwriter7203102, mikeas41, 900515711737, Jonny38119 ... And 1 more
Report a bug