Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

seeders: 45
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Games > Windows
Downloaded 2,204 times.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (Size: 607.46 MB)
  autorun.bin 62.58 MB
  data2.cab 62.58 MB
  Data1.cab 2.99 MB
  ~uTorrentPartFile_2857C819.dat 1.3 MB
  ikernel 336.84 KB
  setup.bmp 253.18 KB
  setup.exe 164.5 KB
  setup.inx 148.34 KB
  autorun.exe 148 KB
  Data1.hdr 123.76 KB
  layout.bin 435 bytes
  setup.ini 239 bytes
  autorun.inf 51 bytes
  Autorun
  Crack
  Data
  DirectX
  English
  Scenarios

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
607.46 MB
seeders:42
leechers:0
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
isoHunt
Torrent hash: 5cde29da1c29a680d82dd6a4051fd0207b2d90cc

Top Comments

OrangeManxD13
it works! :D i had some difficulty at first kept saying "insert disc" so i got pissed and thought i downloaded it for nothing...but then i see a little "read me" note in the installation folder (duh) and it told me what to do...easy...all u have to do is install it (thats "autorun" by the way) after its done click the "crack" folder and in it u will see "rct2" copy it and paste it in the rollercoastertycoon2 folder (thats folder with everything inside it) and there u go hope this helped
And yes i have win 7
GarouD508
Installation Folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2

If ask for a Disk:
Copy the rct2.exe from the crack folder to the installation folder, replace if asked

If says "cannot initiate graphics system":
Go to the installation folder, right click in the rct2.exe, click on properties, go to the compatibility tab and in compatibility mode select "Windows XP SP3" and execute as administrator.

Tested and working in Windows 8 without any other issues.

Thanks for the nostalgia trip man.

Last edited by GarouD, 1 year and 3 months ago

anonymous
Doesn't work for Windows 8, it seems. It says "cannot initiate graphics system" every time.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Hi I did everything the read me file says.

once I've clicked to replace the file in the instillation folder and then try to start the game to play, it first
comes up with 'roller coaster tycoon starting for the first time' then it says.

'Exception raised - access violation
error location: unknown'

Does anyone know how to fix it or where i could have gone wrong?

I'm using windows 10.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by PoisonedDove, 2 weeks ago

works perfectly, follow GarouD's instructions :D
rct2.exe have been quarantined for having a virus does it really have a virus if so i won't use it
thank you it works :)
I have this issue "CRC error: The file C:\Program Files(x860\Infrogames\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2\rct2.exe doesn't match the file in the system's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor." when it reaches 100%, i ignored it and do what i've told to do in the readme.txt, WOILA i'm back to the childhood memories.

When i try to install it gets to 100% and then it stops and gives me this error "CRC error: The file C:\Program Files(x860\Infrogames\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2\rct2.exe doesn't match the file in the system's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor." What does this mean, and what do I do to resolve this issue?
works thanks uploader
will it work on windows 10? please help guyz...this game is on of my favourite since my childhood
does this work for mac users
for Windows 8 users. I was in trouble when I first installed the game. I had a weird error popping up. I tried launching the game as an adminitrator, then a different error came up saying "cannot initiate graphics system". The solution is simple. Right click, go to compability, click "run in compability mode" (I chose windows 7) and check the box saying "run this game as administrator". Have fun my pirate buds! *Also, don't forget to thumbs this comment up if it helped you, I see quite a lot of confused little buddies in here! ;)
Show More All

User Opinions

DjSn1p3r2900, otisbit1441, rob45player41438, inglorious871375, Leddah1169, oliveoil31849, krahi402, juno.fff119, matheus_pp111, BigmanUK38 ... And 219 more
csa10211492, tubbz_23675, norman1987388, randomdude33295, MamangFreak240, blinx00113, Djrsa72, oskygirl65, Donovan21659, Milenko_DarkFang1 ... And 28 more
Report a bug