Quake 4 iso

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
updated:
Added in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,235 times.

Quake 4 iso (Size: 2.7 GB)
  Quake 4.iso 2.7 GB

Description

This is a good copy of the game. Clean & Working.
Thanks to the original up loader.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.7 GB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Quake 4 iso

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Quake 4 iso

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ExtraTorrent
TorrentReactor
Mininova
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 71a2fb696024c6749bebf175b12bc3f37ae91081

Top Comments

anonymous
Worked fine. I extracted the .iso file into a folder named quake 4 iso. Then I installed the game in a seperate folder called QUAKE 4- FULL GAME. Just copy all of the files in the Deviance folder and paste them into the QUAKE 4- FULL GAME folder. The game will play without the need for a CD. You can find keys on-line. This is the one I used, and it works great: C97P-GFC9-HTXF-KPFC-DDM9. Hope this helps.
braianascua72
great for those who dont know the game searches online for the key to be valid to stop this after installation dont run the game and do this
EDIT YOUR TCP/IP HOSTFILE!
1. Start -> "Run"
2. Enter "c:windowssystem32driversetchosts" without quotes.
3. A dialogue opens that asks which program you want to use to open the file. Choose "Notepad".
4. Now you will see a display explaining what the hostfile is and what it does. Go to the very last line in the entire document... the one that says "127.0.0.1 localhost".
5. In the line after "127.0.0.1 localhost", you will add "127.0.0.1 q4master.idsoftware.com".
6. Save changes, exit the document.
7. Launch Quake 4. You will see, a dialogue that says the game is trying to connect to validate CD-Key. It'll take a few seconds (It's actually connecting to nowhere), and then the key will be automatically validated and you can play.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
For Solution step 5, make sure that you hit "tab" to get the spacing between the IP address and the host name. I don't know if the tabbed space or if hitting that number of spaces makes any difference, but for me, I used the tab: And it worked. Don't say I didn't tell ya! if you cant and it says u need permission right click on notepad and run as admin then open it from there.
Azorius2929
Works!, ty
anonymous
it requires the cd key ingame...when i put the cd key for the first time in the install even if i had written it wrong it continiued to installing the game...but when i try to play it asks me for the right cd again!!wtf can i do???

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

can i play multiplayer?
thanks uploader
When they ask you to enter CD KEY (For second time after instaling the game and runing) just type another (not the same) CD KEY Pozdro
Game successfully installed shortcut also created but If I click that it doesn't open. Please help me..
Jesus Christ, I've never realized how old this is! I guess Quake 4 can already qualify as a retro game... Nostalgia, here I come!
Works fine on Win10 x64, but every time it starts asks for CD key. Little bit annoying, but OK. Only way to avoid that is to disable internet connection ... changing host file didn't help much
In response to braianascua's advice, it's actually "c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts", again, without the quotes.
Show More All

User Opinions

pollytipsy10035.28K, kaboy968, buccini356, 7thdayy97, braianascua72, radwkw3141, ekixmadbox36, Deyan13, singdsf8, deviant1 ... And 227 more
Smittech141.41K, Sange3288, Warpuppet1699, delpintor898, happy.ankur643, dazkar548, Biber87260, flashmasters66, gadamf50, micro7935 ... And 31 more
Report a bug Open chat