Punch Home Design Studio Pro 12

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
updated:
Added in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 764 times.

Punch Home Design Studio Pro 12 (Size: 2.33 GB)
  HomeDesignStudiopro.dmg 2.33 GB

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.33 GB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Punch Home Design Studio Pro 12

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Punch Home Design Studio Pro 12

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
TorrentReactor
ThePirateBay
Fenopy
Torrent hash: 17b4cf3489d6ede4cefa76be6bb1ce24de9d2a03

Top Comments

anonymous
To install this on OS X Yosemite, the distribution.dist file inside the install package must have the version contained within the detection check routine changed to 10.10 or 10.1. The original file contains '10.4' in an ascii sort, 10.10 is less than 10.4 and so the result is that the installer thinks that the OS does not meet the minimum requirement of OS X Tiger or higher. Please note - the file should be edited with Bluefish or other quality editor, using Textedit will add extra formatting and result in JavaScript errors when the package is executed.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Installation will not continue on OS X El Capitan
Not working on OS X El Capitan
Those who have having problem with installation, copy the .pkg file to your desktop. Inside the package you will find a file "distribution.dist". Open with "TextWrangler" application and find 10.4 and replace with 10.10. Now it will be installed.
What free program can I download quickly to make the install work? Changing it from 10.10 like mentioned. I'm using Yosemite 10.10.3
Worked perfect with the information from anonymous! And the activation explained a bit further down. Thanks!!
How can it be activated? It's asking for registration number.

To install this on OS X Yosemite, the distribution.dist file inside the install package must have the version contained within the detection check routine changed to 10.10 or 10.1. The original file contains '10.4' in an ascii sort, 10.10 is less than 10.4 and so the result is that the installer thinks that the OS does not meet the minimum requirement of OS X Tiger or higher. Please note - the file should be edited with Bluefish or other quality editor, using Textedit will add extra formatting and result in JavaScript errors when the package is executed.
why cant it be installed on my macintosh HD??
why cant it be installed on my macintosh HD? Please help
when i try to install it and i get to which driver to safe it to it won't let me...Help
wh cant it be installed on my macintosh HD??????
Show More All

User Opinions

IBApirate6736, HmNtr2475, Master.B1005, BleakUp639, lostdes576, battlebudy342, suranpu209, Buddog3363, bizuzzi7, runick5 ... And 33 more
dj_john100821, kato26134, hilarynelle80, Quickforce76, ivandersar6
Report a bug