seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Games > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 735 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

Forget what you know about first person shooters. Walk a week in the Postal Dude?s shoes. Freely explore full 3-D open ended environments. Interact with over 100 unique NPC's including Gary Coleman, marching bands, dogs, cats and elephants, protesters, policemen and civilians, with or without weapons. POSTAL 2 is all about choice; experiment with everyone and everything. And remember... it's only as violent as you are!

Written by xDominicx231.42K
  • add Postal 2 to bookmarks
  • Release date:
  • Show PC system requirements
Available in versions: PC
POSTAL 2 PC (Size: 626.15 MB)
  POSTAL2_PC.nrg 626.15 MB

System Requirements

CPU: 1.2 GHz Pentium 3 or AMD Athlon processor
RAM: 384MB of RAM
VGA: 64MB GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500-class video card
DX: DirectX 8.1
Sound: 16 bit stereo Direct X compatible sound card
ODD: 8X CD-ROM
Note: *Compatible with DirectX 8.1 or higher

Description

POSTAL 2 FOR PC FULL ISO(.NRG)

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
626.15 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
POSTAL 2 PC

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: POSTAL 2 PC

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.istole.it/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 0695453a8b51f835da74fdcc6783b3622d8d3556

Top Comments

SamLikaBosS772
Its easy;
-Download it
-mount it by PowerIso
-Don't AutoPlay, it will give you an error called Dirty Disk
-Right-Click then Choose "Open"
-You will find Setup.exe, Click that
-Do the Setup Process AND PLAY!!!
OMen243074
thanks
anonymous
thats probely because you clicked ''autoplay'' in the file, check; SamLikaBosS's comment and check that third senctence!

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Good thing that i am not the only one who wanna play this game in 2016 :)
CRC failed in Timb_mesh.usx can anuone help with this error??
CRC failed in Timb_mesh.usx Getting this message while installing, can anyone help??
LockRect failed: D3DERR_DEVICELOST

History: UD3DRenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3DRenderDevice::Present <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

What is this?
Game is funny af, torrent is good, what more can you ask titter
LockRect failed: D3DERR_DEVICELOST History: UD3DRenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3DRenderDevice::Present <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop The hell does this mean? its an error i get when i launch the game.
I have same error, anybody have a fix please?

For those having trouble opening the *.nrg file, my advice would be to download Gizmo drive. It will mount *.nrg files. Once you have mounted the file, don't choose autorun as it will give you an error. Instead use windows explorer and open the setup file. Follow the installation and the game should work perfectly.

Be warned this game has quite a lot of foul language. If you are offended by foul language do not download this game. Hope this helps.

Jackal biggrin
how do u mount iy

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_DRIVERINTERNALERROR). Please delete your UT2003.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game. History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine any solution please...??
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug