C0mplete_Pando_b0x_read_her_mind.part26.rar 100.01 MB
  C0mplete_Pando_b0x_read_her_mind.part27.rar 100.01 MB
  C0mplete_Pando_b0x_read_her_mind.part28.rar 100.01 MB
  C0mplete_Pando_b0x_read_her_mind.part29.rar 100.01 MB
  C0mplete_Pando_b0x_read_her_mind.part30.rar 100.01 MB
  And 24 files more

Description

Vin DiCarloΓΓé¼Γäós PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box System Review

I remember, back in high school, I used to fantasize about hiding a tape recorder in the girlΓΓé¼Γäós locker room so that I can hear what they talk about, and in the process, learn exactly what they want.

As I was reading through all of the material in Vin DiCarloΓΓé¼Γäós PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box program, I began to have the giddy feeling I used to get as a kid thinking about the tape recorder trick.

As I continued through the program, that giddy feeling went away, and my heart began to sink.

Why? Because I began to think back to all of the girls throughout my life that I completely messed up with, simply because I handled them the exact WRONG way. As Vin teaches the dynamics of how to deal with different ΓΓé¼┼ôtypesΓΓé¼┬¥ of girls, it became clear where I messed up with specific girls. And how I could have easily gotten them if I had just tweaked a bit to their particular ΓΓé¼┼ôtype.ΓΓé¼┬¥

Now I first heard of the program when I took the Personality Quiz. As Vin builds his case for these personality ΓΓé¼╦£typesΓΓé¼Γäó youΓΓé¼Γäóre going to quickly realize just how accurate his assumptions are. And if youΓΓé¼Γäóve had any girls in the past that you just couldnΓΓé¼Γäót figure out what went wrongΓΓ鼪 this will probably clear it up for you.

But, more importantly, it will help make sure you donΓΓé¼Γäót make the same mistake again. Damn though, if going through this program didnΓΓé¼Γäót make me wish I had one of those Uncle Rico time machines to travel back a few yearsΓΓ鼪.

PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box is sort of fascinatingΓΓ鼪 and is one of those programs that is going to take control of your mind for a few weeks while youΓΓé¼Γäóre learning it. YouΓΓé¼Γäóll find yourself ΓΓé¼┼ôtype castingΓΓé¼┬¥ all the girls you meet, and slyly strategizing your game plan. Just give his one minute mind reading a shot. YouΓΓé¼Γäóll quickly see how effective this stuff is.

IΓΓé¼Γäóll admit. ItΓΓé¼Γäós damn fun.

IΓΓé¼Γäóve gone out and put this stuff into use (the whole point right) and have seen some incredible results from it. LetΓΓé¼Γäós just say my cold reading skills have gone through the roof.

But what its even better for, is learning how to ΓΓé¼┼ôplayΓΓé¼┬¥ a girl. I think one of the biggest problems is keeping a womanΓΓé¼Γäós interest after the initial meetingΓΓ鼪 PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box system helps you strategize the entire seduction down to the tee.

HereΓΓé¼Γäós is some of the things youΓΓé¼Γäóre going to learn:

1. The 8 Personality types based on his research (YouΓΓé¼Γäóll quickly be able to place pretty much any girl you know into one of these ΓΓé¼┼ôtypesΓΓé¼┬¥

2. How these different ΓΓé¼┼ôtypesΓΓé¼┬¥ are likely to act in different situations.

3. The different ways you need to proceed when dealing with these different types. He covers:

a) How to approach the different types

b) The types of flirting that each type responds best to

c) How to escalate with each type (this was really informative cuz girls respond SO differently to escalation.

d) How to create a ΓΓé¼┼ôdeeperΓΓé¼┬¥ connection with each type

e) How to read her body language (again very interesting and really helps you judge her interest level)

f) What type of sex she responds best to (this was probably the most shocking, because its completely different then you might have expected.

There is so much more to PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box than I can cover in this short review. And to be honest, I am going through it several more times, and picking up the little details and tricks to figuring women out.

IF you donΓΓé¼Γäót already own PandoraΓΓé¼Γäós Box system, I would get a copy of the program.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.24 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Pandora's Box System

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 27 Jul 2015 2 0 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
outdated 30 May 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
outdated 30 May 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 01 Sep 2013 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 01 Sep 2013 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 8e9020344a77ddb0f63d8127b092391973345f76

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in

anonymous • 26 Jul 2015, 11:12 Show comment
anyone beat that pussy using this fake ass shit? Wanna know how to bag any bitch FO REAL. NO BS?! Have a proper massive dong. 11+ should do. Worked for the last 35 years of my life.
dimn-I192 • 05 Mar 2015, 19:19
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Good torrent. AvastAV said there was a compression bomb but I used 7Zip and it all extracted just fine. I created a file to extract to on my computer, extracted the first one and they all extracted to the file that I created in about 30 seconds. All the videos & pdf's work. Vin's course is worth buying from the website. It's about finding your perfect 10-not speed mind reading.
anonymous • 27 Oct 2014, 15:13 Show comment
"speed mindreading" ebook ? It seems very helpful to have it. So any answer will help seeking away, because I've already got this stuff
anonymous • 27 Oct 2014, 15:10 Show comment
Among these several files, there is the "speed mind reading" ebook
anonymous • 11 Sep 2014, 01:12 Show comment
I cant open the files. How can I open the files?
anonymous • 21 Apr 2014, 02:20 Show comment
audio: 10video: 10
best
anonymous • 27 Feb 2014, 13:56 Show comment
How can I get this files to open in my phone
anonymous • 29 Nov 2013, 09:58 Show comment
how do you install this
anonymous • 16 Nov 2013, 03:30 Show comment
the real reason guys fail at realationships is because they never read her facial expressions the look on her face can tell you what she is really feeling also read her body language the signals women send to you a diffrent signal for kiss me or go away or im sad or im happy use the correct tone of voice happy kind loving voice never use angrey unhappy sad mean b word voice i used to filter out insaults with loud music and headphones with noise cancelling noise isolation cd hidden in walkmen discmen discman mp3 the music only plays when cord is connected you pull cord out no sound escapes sony walkmen secret way to hide your music cd and music useing google translator to figure out what people are saying copy diffrent language words google search them it will tell you what language it is a secret hidden way to know things the yardbirds evil hearted you song its the words you spread around that give away answser only insturmental songs cant be read unless you look up the record music logos calling cards website epic.dot . com sony music label add labels for fabe-able is a fun game on x out the box xbox should sell at the box office i tell you this anonymously confidentaly to help my fellow lonely friends get successful a secret trend amongst friends i intended to help in there time of need i read a lot i like leader reader post i took the time to look at book and not miss-took mistake it for a fake copy paste in and out of internet browser use notes app app-pre-she-ate how good apple rapple raffel tickets are you could win and fin finish it in finland in abcdefghijkl alphabet in plus the letters dictionary encryptionary of the power in the hour we shower you with the dove of love put the pieces back together bring peace to the land i shake her pretty hand shes handy at what she does loves her randy a dozen gifts of happyness i give choo you on the train we ride with pride hide are shame in a picture frame we put out the angrey flame your name so pretty you witty pretty dirty nerdy girl with nice curly girly hair we are the heirs to the thorne the air of your breath smells so nice lets eat rice twice as nice together i buy you nice leather jacket. my love flying high above together in the sky she said your a nice guy. if her voice sounds unhappy you can easily tell shes being sarcastic like penny big bang theory words are positive however its the way you say words that tell you if she really means what shes saying secret unknown location in the fan-a-da of canada under-stan-ah-da understand how to pronouce words and not sound absurd so i heard when with your herd of friends lending a helping hand to you. google translator can be used as a proxy bypass english to english english to french.tales from the cryptkeeper the 90s show. from secret broadcasts to diffrent houses cell phone text call when internet down mail letters you write you paypur paperback writer.
anonymous • 04 Jun 2014, 13:01 Show comment
cool story, fag

anonymous • 15 Nov 2013, 10:11 Show comment
all i sn0w is walk like a angel talk like a angel act like a angel use kind innocent apporpreiet sounding words never act like a creep around her take your time to get to know her who she really is take your time to get to know her better dress the right way for the right situation time and place this trick will save you from getting picked on because people will think your one of them useing disguise clothes go with the flow just do what people around you do blend in to your surroundings camoflodge do the same things they do dress nice for girl use the songs lyrics words to read who she is by using the mushroom jazz technique sounds words example sounds which help you remember things looooove la ove love luhve higher lower sounds and sounds op ing are ly ot ta at et abcefghijk alphabet powerful rhyme learning word memory restoreing learning skill the lyrics keywords songs words google search read lyrics read movie credits to learn what music she likes without even asking her used to describe her without her even knowing take out first letter of word sound out word use rhyme sound put in front of all letters of alphabet mindblowing rhyme skill ing ly op at ie are ight sounds light abcefgh tap to the beat of every drum beat when the drum stick hits drum tap dancing performering music in secret disguise using fake name and scape goat to take the blame for you getting other people to buy you things get more money by asking for more money than what you really need get more money that way no smoking on smoking joke lol stop pots lol joke forwards backwards door rood rude sound kangaroo lol. do nice things for her help her get stuff done the dora the explorer creator codeword referance code initals many more than one meaning code words i forgot who made it i keep the creators name secret 4ever forever my life depends on it keep quiet you live so i never speak of these words again i promise your secret is safe with may me mii meee i promise i value my life. good hyjean ....... s line left backspace left a line backspace left t texting skill tap button on cell phone till you get right word symbol letter number works on any cell phone any word texting skill s is two c's forwards backwards connected letters numbers symbols atoms lines circles connnect everything and everything we look at is just shapes and lines with filled in colors between the lines art arrrows connect letters colors between black and white lines and colors lines inside and outside of lines art what i think is in mystery creator i forgot and will never ever say my life depends on it i keep a code of silence i see nothing i hear nothing i stay out of other peoples bussiness i support your canada bizzness bussiness im on your side buddy. i pay you small amounts at a time i wanted a girlfriend to make love with so im curious to see if this is real a pop up ad dont seem real to me mabebe maybee maybe it is who knows is this real really will it work dunno don't know
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug