Paint Tool Sai v1.10 English

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 9,091 times.

Paint Tool Sai v1.10 English (Size: 4.68 MB)
  PaintTool_SAI_English_ver.1.10.rar 4.68 MB

Description

This is my first torrent, so let me know if it's not working.

Found a working cracked copy of Paint Tool Sai and it works perfectly for me, Saves .sai and .psd files just fine as well as opening them. The trial version doesn't allow that. The first place I looked for this was on TPB of course, but since TPB didn't have it, I had to look harder. Now that I've found it, I'm just going to share the joy. ;) Happy 2010 everyone!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.68 MB
seeders:249
leechers:2
Paint Tool Sai v1.10 English

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Paint Tool Sai v1.10 English

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
http://fr33dom.h33t.com:3310/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
TorrentPortal
Torrent hash: fb073248c2bdd2ba43b7f75b43426cb07999c20c

Top Comments

anonymous
For the people with Windows 10 this works
Right-click your painttoolsai app, properties, compatibility, run this program in compatibility mode for: ... "Windows Vista (Service Pack 2). Apply it and you are done :33

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Sweet! thanks!
turns out, saving does not work for me. Not sure why. Using Windows 10, trying to save onto D drive (there is no space on C drive) program is on D drive as well. Running as administrator, running in compatibility mode. It appears to save files, but after closing the program there is no file where it claimed to have been saved.
(am op replying to self) Opening an existing file, editing and overwriting it does not work as a workaround either. That means it isn't saving at all, as if it's in "expired trial" mode, even though it LOOKS cracked. Ugh. Trying a different torrent

I can't use it because it asks for a username (which is already given) and a password! .. The username is "Owner" and I have NO idea what the password may be! ... Also, it's not in English, it's in symbols or something! HELP please? Dx
It must be run as Administrator. This means you need the/an Administrator password for your computer, if you don't have that, you're fucked. If you do, then it also needs to be run in compatibility mode, I used compatibility mode for Vista service pack 2, as suggested in other comments below. Either log in to an Administrator user, or right click and "run as administrator" Now, when you run as admin on a non-admin user, it will basically be running it from the admin user, which means it will use the compatibility setting from the admin user, so be sure to change the compatibility mode for ALL USERS, which also requires an admin password. If all works okay, the program should open, and bypass that password dialogue. Also, you might not even need to do the compatibility thing. If you are running Windows 10 you definitely will. I don't know about older versions of Windows. If you aren't using Windows, I can't help you

[:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Q
thump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthu
mp_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qthump_up][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Q
sealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qseale
d][:Qsealed][:Qsealed][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy
][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:Qhuffy][:
Qhuffy][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qswear][:Qsw
ear][:Qswear][:Qswear]
I use a drawing pad and its not working on this? I dont know why exactly ..
I use a drawing pad and it is not working for this ???? ;-;
runing a dell insprion 15 with windows 8 and It wont work. I got the files it just wont run. I have no clue why.
Awesome upload. Thanks so much!
Show More All

User Opinions

Julian E.1676, tout602, Nino Yokai402, Atlashon392, soggymoose317, Racortesl129, kryer107, AllyScott102, sleepyowl7822, rashed6314 ... And 503 more
hitmn2703, LoneDoe1399, SamanthaMas1010, coonlox591, dwisdomjr578, AkaShika279, lukas19951230, Snowdrop03121, AlexTheHarpy87, Kiwinnacon64 ... And 21 more
Report a bug