Added on Nov 20, 2010 in Applications
Downloaded 0 times.
Navteq Infiniti Nissan Navigation DVD 7.6 - ANoN (Size: 3.44 GB)
Navteq Infiniti Nissan Navigation DVD v7.6 - ANoN
Maps: United States and Canada. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska.
Released by Navteq October, 2010
Compatible with these vehicles:
G Coupe 2006-2007
G Sedan 2006
Z Coupe 2006-2008
Z Roadster 2006-2009
This is a comprehensive list of all vehicles that this disc is compatible with. If your vehicle is either older or newer than the years listed above, this disc will not work.
Experienced Users: 7-Zip must be used for extraction; open "n76.7z.001."
Beginners: Download the torrent file and open it with a BitTorrent client (e.g. uTorrent, Vuze, or Deluge). The BitTorrent client will then begin to download the actual navigation DVD files. Once the download is complete, use 7-Zip to open "n76.7z.001." Extract the iso and mds files to anywhere on your computer. Use burning software (e.g. IMGBurn) to write the image file onto a dual layer DVD. Direct the software to the mds file.
1. Total file size after extraction will be 7GB. The MD5 checksums for the iso and mds file are bdab7ae67f79f9c79ed2320714679480 and 832f9d31acd6a81cadea9fe38b428767, respectively.
2. Download 7-Zip from 7-zip.org. IMGBurn can be found at imgburn.com.
3. You are strongly encouraged to use a Verbatim dual layer DVD for this disc, as Verbatims tend to be highly reliable compared to other brands.
4. Do not burn the ISO file directly, as the mds file contains necessary layer break information.
5. Please seed after you've completed downloading. Downloading this disc would not have been possible if it were not for others seeding for you.
1. IMGBurn is showing an error message: This can often be resolved by updating your firmware, but you should google the error message to see how others have dealt with the same problem.
2. The disc burned fine but is not being properly read by my navigation system: There are several possible causes for this problem. Try 1. using Verbatim media if you aren't already; 2. ensure you've directed the burning software to the mds file; 3. ensure you're burning the files as an image and not as data; 4. burning at the lowest speed possible and/or the highest speed possible; 5. updating your burner's firmware; and 6. using a computer with a different burner.
This torrent was first posted to the ThePirateBay. I will only respond to comments and queries posted there.