mpTrim PRO 2.13 and WavTrim PRO 2.10 Licensed - Registered (Size: 511.63 KB)
product homepage: http://www.mptrim.com/mpTrimPRO.htmlmpTrim PRO and WavTrim PRO
What exactly can mpTrim do for you?
* mpTrim can trim MP3s - removing silent or unwanted parts.
* mpTrim can adjust the volume of MP3s. Volume change can be manual or automatic (volume normalization).
* mpTrim can fade-in/out MP3s (to fix abrupt beginning/ending).
* mpTrim can clean-up MP3s and recover wasted disk space.
* mpTrim keeps the music quality intact, no matter how many times you process an MP3, because it works directly in the MP3 format without having to decode/re-encode. That also makes it very fast.
WavTrim is an automatic WAV file cleaner.
WavTrim is useful:
1. When you extract a track from an Audio-CD (CD ripping).
2. Before making MP3s (MP3 encoding).
3. Before making Audio-CDs (CD burning).
WavTrim was originally created to help extract audio tracks from CDs.
Audio-CD song extraction is not very accurate (you easily get a little bit of the end of the previous track, or of the beginning of the next track). It is possible to trim each track by hand (using a regular WAV editor software), but that's tedious. So WavTrim first purpose was to scan and clean WAV files, removing silence and any leftover of another track.
WavTrim grew up as a multi-purpose WAV cleaner:
1. Volume normalization (i.e. changing the volume to use complete 16-bits dynamic - that can help to get tracks from different sources sound similar)
2. Batch mode (process several WAV files at once)
3. and more.
Extras in this PRO Versions are:The PRO versions of mpTrim and WavTrim are useful to create and maintain large music collections.
* Unlimited MP3 file support (well almost, 1GB or more, depending of your OS)
* Batch support with drag'n drop, i.e. you don't have to open the files one by one if you want to process several files or directories, just drag them all at once!
* Thumbnail batch creation (for example make previews using the first 30 seconds of your tracks)
* VBR seek information and CRC fix
* Smarter digital silence detection algorithm
* Low bit-rate MPEG-2/2.5 support
* Drag 'n drop file support i.e. you don't have to locate the files using the 'open file' dialog anymore.
* Normalizing levels (from 2 to 100%), i.e. you are now able to uniformize the volume of your music tracks.
* Options saving, i.e. you can now save your preference defaults.
To make use of the Language file: copy from translation folder your language .ini file to the program .exe folder
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: mpTrim PRO 2.13 and WavTrim PRO 2.10 Licensed - Registered