Minecraft -=CRACKED=- V1.2.0_1, Latest update

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by stevob213 in Games > Windows
Downloaded 10 times.

Minecraft -=CRACKED=- V1.2.0_1, Latest update (Size: 42.3 MB)
  MineCraft_v1.2.0-01_Halloween_Kaen_v2.rar 42.3 MB

Description

This minecraft client was cracked by kaen, i am only uploading this by request.

Simple instructions(Win7)

1.Click start, Type %appdata% in the search box

2. Press the enter key

3. Make sure you are in appdata>roaming

4. Extract the files from the rar to roaming

5. use minecraft_name_alt.jar from the .minecraft folder and select your name, press ok, login, play offline and input a server ip in multiplayer.

6. Use minecraft_name_alt.jar every time as this will store your name

Optional:7. edit name.txt to change your name.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Minecraft -=CRACKED=- V1.2.0_1, Latest update

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Minecraft -=CRACKED=- V1.2.0_1, Latest update

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 6524689cacf41a865769c0ef791493594dd9ab1e

Uploader Comments

stevob213
Uploader
Please seed this torrent and rate, Whenever a new update is released I will speak to kaen and upload his latest version.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

is there a way to add mods to this version?
it will not allow me to play offline how do i fix this????
im an anonymous

t'est nul pou cracé c pas tres intelligent ca sa con . tu sais qui je suis , je suiis notch le creater de minecraft .
The computer I intend to install this cracked version on has no internet connection. Will this work or is it only a "play-without-paying" kind of crack?
can anyone tell me some multiplayer ip's please?
mm I do all the thing that the readme says but when I open the bat he ask me the user name ..ok I set it ..after the game ask me name and pass I ser it and do login ..but he sais account not premium u need to log in online once to enable offline mode 0.o so what I need to do ???
Is this cracked as in i dont need to pay? it still prompts me for a username and password, then says i need to play online once before it can enable offline.
Then I think you installed it wrong. Make sure there's a dot before the name minecraft in the folder.

Keep getting a crash report with Java. God, is there ONE fucking version that works?
Uninstall and reinstall the Java Environment application. The version that I used, before actually paying the small fee for Minecraft, is the Minecraft Alpha 1.2.2 version, which worked perfectly.
Java recently updated their software..... try updating your Java .... It happened to me and was better after.

Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat