Microsoft.Picture.It.Photo.Premium.10 by WC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added in Applications > Windows
Downloaded 10 times.

Microsoft.Picture.It.Photo.Premium.10 by WC (Size: 602.12 MB)
  Microsoft Picture It! Premium 10.txt 1.46 KB
  bc-mpipp10.bin 602.1 MB
  bc-mpipp10.cue 76 bytes
  bc-mpipp10.nfo 11.67 KB

---Microsoft Picture It Photo Premium 10---

Microsoft Picture It! Premium 10 offers easy-to-use tools if you're a digital camera owner who wants a complete digital photo solution. To make sure your photos always look their best, take advantage of project templates for photo cards, calendars, labels, flyers, and more.
What's new

Organize your photos

# Conveniently organize your photos to quickly find all your favorites. The new Picture It Library allows you to assign keywords and star rankings to your photos.

# New Autofix and editing tools

# Use the new Autofix tools to quickly correct color, exposure, and camera phone images. It takes no time at all to dramatically improve your photos.

# Make compelling photos

# Create a wide range of high quality photo projects. Choose from more than 5,000 images that you can add to photo collages and design projects.

# Share your photo creations

# Share photos through e-mail, order prints online, or use Auto Collage to print multiple sizes and multiple photos on one page.

System requirements
# Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP

# Multimedia PC with Pentium 700-MHz or faster processor

# 256 MB of RAM (512 MB or greater recommended)

# 400 MB of available hard-disk space

# 4x or faster CD-ROM drive

# Super VGA monitor with 800 x 600 resolution; 16-bit color or greater

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
602.12 MB
Microsoft.Picture.It.Photo.Premium.10 by WC

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Microsoft.Picture.It.Photo.Premium.10 by WC

tracker name
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 00d8d01c875ec2cd69ee6f581c0fe09380bd1fe3

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

anonymous Show comment
ok I got that to open but how am I suppose to browse n search for a file that never got downloaded because I have tried utorrent, ezdownloader and neither one with download the file so???
anonymous Show comment
I downloaded the MagicDisc but for some reason it won't open but its showing its you know why?
anonymous Show comment
It works great. You need to install a virtual disc drive like MagicDisc and mount this to make it work.
anonymous Show comment
Waste of time. Doesn't work

User Opinions

Report a bug