Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD (PPC)

seeders: 23
leechers: 2
updated:
Added in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,019 times.

Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD (PPC) (Size: 2.64 GB)
  Mac OS X Install DVD.toast 2.64 GB

Description

Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger Install DVD (PPC).

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.64 GB
seeders:26
leechers:1
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD (PPC)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD (PPC)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Fenopy
Torrent hash: 742ec0384e39a8ef0d4eda28c82a52c912987548

Top Comments

anonymous
Help.. I think I've done everything folks mentioned below... I downloaded, burnt image to DVD-R, and my PowerBook recognizes, launches the install screen, tells me to reboot, then i just get a flashing mac face and folder... Did the same process, but extracted files out of the image and reburned.. same thing... Any ideas?
pda197123
Works great on my Powerbook g4
Thanks a lot ,
anonymous
Is this upgrad or full install?
anonymous
how do you even install a torrent in the first place? that's my first step on trying to download this thing

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

my model is ibook g4 a1133
It's a .toast
WTF is a .toast

.toast
is the same as a .dmg disc image file... you can evan remove the .toast and replace it with a .dmg, and it will open and mount.
TOAST Titanium
is Disc Burning software by a company called ROXIO. its one of the best and is made for pretty much all the platforms out even Powerpc macs. its great.. It even will burn data or movies, videos onto Blank BluRay DVD's Just change the .toast to .dmg and your in business. to learn more about TOAST, google it or ROXIO and you should find all the info you need. TOAST has been making disc burning software for 20 plus years. It started out as: VIDEO TOASTER. toast... as in burnt toast,,, burning DVD's or toasting them. Toast is one of my favorite and reliable disc burning apps I have ever used. Hope that helps. Just for the record, After burning it, It didn't work. Startup drive in my system preferences didn't recognize it either. Last time I made a copy of an install/system disc, I had to burn it with a different type of partirtioning by using a .sparce type of disc image but I can't recall what I did. it can be done using your disc utility that came with your mac's OS

Doesn't work on iMac G5...Why ?
I don't think this is a bootable copy
Hi, does it works on a imac G5? thank you
To Boot From DVD just insert DVD and Reboot and hold "C" Button until the Apple Boot Flag Appear Relase the key
Work Perfectly Good ! Thank You
Link is still current. Planning on testing with an old Power Mac G5.
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug