Klaus Schulze (Richard Wahnfried) House of India single file

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added in Music > Mp3
Downloaded 10 times.

Klaus Schulze (Richard Wahnfried) House of India single file (Size: 12.85 MB)
  House of India.doc 5.5 KB
  Klaus Schulze & Richard Wahnfried - (03) House Of India.mp3 12.85 MB

Havent got the whole album but "House of India" is such a gem that im going to upload that alone. Anyone who can supply the "Drums 'n' Balls (The Gancha Dub)" album is most welcome.

»Thanks for the latest K. Schulze and Wahnfried CDs. I was very pleased with these CDs. Great music, probably the best after Mirage. It is heavenly music and a pleasure to play in my radioshow. Specially the Wahnfried!!!«
(M. Vance, radio, Belgium)

»House of India ist eins der der schönsten Stücke, die ich seit langem gehört habe; mit seinen leichten und langen Sequenzer-Läufen erinnert es mich ein wenig an The Art of Sequencing...«

... With a nice atmosphere I went into the House of India and I heard the next surprise. ... Everybody knows Klaus Schulze is behind Wahnfried. I admit the last piece is great. All the best ideas were taken from the previous tracks and played together in a soft atmosphere. It brought me almost an ecstatic quarter of an hour. It's great that I can always get it again.«
(A. Lason, translation from "Estrada i Studio", Poland)

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.85 MB
Klaus Schulze (Richard Wahnfried) House of India single file

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Klaus Schulze (Richard Wahnfried) House of India single file

tracker name
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 335b0365d8ee6302455702474a293e8bc3efc42b

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

User Opinions

Report a bug