Jackie Chan: The Legend Of The Drunken Master DVDRIP (ENG) By (H

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,235 times.

Cast: Merle Haggard, John Prine and others
Summary:

A documentary on the everyday man behind the legend, Blaze Foley. Born in a tree house, killed in a friend's living room and 86'ed from his own funeral, is now a bona fide country music legend whose songs are covered by Merle Haggard, John Prine, Willie Nelson and Lyle Lovett.

Written by AkulaClass24.2K
Available in versions: DVDRip
Jackie Chan: The Legend Of The Drunken Master DVDRIP (ENG) By (H (Size: 702.11 MB)
  The Legend of the Drunken Master [Jackie Chan] [1994] DVD-RIP [ENG] By Hariwan.avi 702.11 MB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111512/

TO SEE THE TRAILER-LINK-

THE LEGEND OF THE DRUNKEN MASTER- JACKIE CHAN

Returning home with his father after a shopping expedition, Wong Fei-Hong is unwittingly caught up in the battle between foreigners who wish to export ancient Chinese artifacts and loyalists who don\\\'t want the pieces to leave the country. Fei-Hong has learned a style of fighting called \\\"Drunken Boxing\\\", which makes him a dangerous person to cross. Unfortunately, his father is opposed to his engaging in any kind of fighting, let alone drunken boxing. Consequently, Fei-Hong not only has to fight against the foreigners, but he must overcome his father\\\'s antagonism as well.

He┬┤s a LEGEND!

PLEASE SEED, AIGHT?

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
702.11 MB
seeders:38
leechers:2
Jackie Chan: The Legend Of The Drunken Master DVDRIP (ENG) By (H

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Jackie Chan: The Legend Of T...en Master DVDRIP (ENG) By (H

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Limetorrents
Limetorrents
Torrent hash: 36fba7195ac2a700b3f6e6971d0561d957e74daf

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

audio: 9video: 9
Great movie thank you uploader. One small problem for me was it won't play on my dvd player from the memory stick. Not a big deal but I had to burn it onto a dvd do this & it works excellent.
another one of those remastered versions. i just hope someone will upload the original English version.
another one of those remastered versions
audio: 10video: 10
nice result
audio: 8video: 7
Thanks
audio: 8video: 7
Thanks
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug