updated: 1 week ago
IVT-BlueSoleil-6 4 249 0-x64 (Size: 48.66 MB)
BlueSoleil allows your Bluetooth radio enabled desktop or notebook computer to wirelessly access a wide variety of Bluetooth enabled digital devices, such as mobile phones, stereo/mono headsets, keyboard and mouse, camera, printer and GPS devices or PDAs etc.BlueSoleil Windows application supports 18 Bluetooth functions (Profiles) and 17 languages at the moment, working perfectly in Windows 2000, Windows XP and Window Vista.
BlueSoleil 6 presents users Bluetooth connection environment in dual interface: the enhanced Soleil GUI and the windows explorer GUI. Users can enjoy the wireless freedom either in the BlueSoleil classic interface or the windows style interface.
BlueSoleil for Linux has the classic BlueSoleil user interface that BlueSoleil 6 for XP/Vista already apply. On the basic of classic BlueSoleil user interface, BlueSoleil for Linux improves many user interface elements to make BlueSoleil GUI more intuitive, and easy-to-use.
What can BlueSoleil do for you?
* View, manage Bluetooth phone's contacts on PC (only available in BlueSoleil 6);
* Send/Reply/Forward/Backup mobile phone's SMS from computer (only available in BlueSoleil 6);
* Support VoIP;
* Transfer files from/to mobiles phones;
* Call your contacts though Skype with Bluetooth headset;
* Wireless access Internet anywhere, anytime, even on moving;
* Listen to music stored in the PC using a Bluetooth wireless headset anywhere in the range;
* Push pictures from a Bluetooth Digital Camera to the PC without any cable connection;
* Print a file using a Bluetooth printer even in another room without any cable connection;
* Use Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse to control the PC;
* Exchange or synchronize personal information, name cards etc with other laptops, PDAs or mobile phones;
* Support Windows muti-user;
Quick How To
1. install Bluesoleil and reboot
2. run activaton tool
3. run the keygen
4. click generate
5. copy serial into activation tool serial window
6. click Get activation information and wait
7. copy all the activation information into the keygen activation url (note: you may need to scroll down aswell.
8. click on generate in the keygen
9. copy the activation code from keygen into Activationtool UNLOCK window and click on activate Bluesoleil
10 It should come up telling you its activated.
11. turn off bluetooth and turn it back on and then check the about window, you should also see that the activate is now ghosted if its activated.