Added on Feb 26, 2012 by hartfm76.8K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 0 times.
iCare Format Recovery 22.214.171.124 + Key (Size: 3.52 MB)
iCare Format Recovery 126.96.36.199
Formatted partition? Formatted SD card? Formatted pen drive? Formatted partition when reloaded Windows OS and lost files? Drive reads "the drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?" Try iCare Format Recovery, which is all you need for fixing all format related problems. It is pretty useful when you accidently formatted hard drive, lost photos from digital camera sd card, lost files from memery card, flash card, pen drive, removable hard drive.
Format recovery: iCare Format Recovery can help you recover formatted partition to get files back. Formatted drive recovery whether high level formatting or regular formatting are all supported.
Raw drive recovery: When your drive whether hard drive, removable hard drive, sd card, pen drive, usb drives are shown Raw file system often called raw drive, iCare Format Recovery can recover files what are raw and unaccessable. The hard drive is raw, do you want to format it now? - if you happen to format your drive, try iCare Format Recovery.
iCare Format Recovery will provide users with file preview to make sure you can recover your lost files.
- Hardware RAID and Dynamic Disk Support
- Preview recoverable files before purchasing the product.
- Special developed search algorithm to perform format recovery.
- Works under Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Pro; Windows Server NT, 2000, 2003 Server, 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5.
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Several ways to recover lost files.
- Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- iCare Format Recovery is able to recover:
- Files and Folders deleted from formatted partition like D, H, E, C.
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from formatted digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted from the command line.
- Files after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
- From various storage media including:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Drive images (FAT/NTFS)
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- Any USB disks
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run installer iCare Format Recovery 188.8.131.52.exe