updated:
Added by ebwish237 in Books > Non-fiction
Downloaded 312 times.

• Book:
  • Author: Yahya El-Droubie
  • ISBN13: 9781844488346
  • ISBN10: 1844488349
  • Summary:

If you've toyed with designing and creating your very own manga artwork, then this is the book for you. It teaches you everything you need to know about drawing manga, all the techniques and details so your drawings look truly authentic.

Written by LawFlirty48.08K

Description

I prefer to utilize these books as image files, so I left them that way. If you want to make them into a pdf file and reupload, GO FOR IT! :D

My scanner had a bit of trouble picking up light pencil lines, so some of the photos of the sketches and really light sketches are hard to see. This is mostly a problem in the first two books, but the important illustrations look fine (they were drawn dark enough). Sorry!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
How to Draw Manga - Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1-5

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: How to Draw Manga - Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1-5

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
http://tracker.istole.it/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 2420F6E3EBBCB190CEB14CB5166546EB52EB5D1A

Uploader Comments

SYLARHIRO864
thanks a lot man do you have any more books like this or do you know any good art schools down south
ebwish237
Uploader
I'm actually working on the Costume Encyclopedia volumes at the moment, if you're interesting in clothes references... should be done in a few days. :D
\\\
As for art schools... take some classes at your local community college. Bigger art schools are *really* expensive. :(
\\\
If you want to save even more money, check out kelpls on tumblr (really good tutorials, in my opinion) or search through deviantart for tutorials--there's lots of no-cost alternatives around nowadays. :)

Last edited by ebwish, 2 years and 4 months ago

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

thanks great quality clap
thanks a lot man do you have any more books like this or do you know any good art schools down south
I'm actually working on the Costume Encyclopedia volumes at the moment, if you're interesting in clothes references... should be done in a few days. :D
\\\
As for art schools... take some classes at your local community college. Bigger art schools are *really* expensive. :(
\\\
If you want to save even more money, check out kelpls on tumblr (really good tutorials, in my opinion) or search through deviantart for tutorials--there's lots of no-cost alternatives around nowadays. :)

Last edited by ebwish, 2 years and 4 months ago

Thank You! Nice and Helpful Books! :)
Thanks man!!
The sketch images in these are a bit light since they're scans. However, they are very good scans and even thought they were original digital copies.
Also, pages are in individual .JPGs. It's quite easy to simply convert them all into single PDFs per book as I have if you find them easier to manage that way.
pdf sucks! instead convert them to .cbr and use CDisplayEx.

User Opinions

Chuckles689698, v01dh4x0r5804, 3gghead5610, yukihimedono3359, malachitecat1972, Julian E.1676, PiniPona682, ZyxMuZiK463, Nino Yokai402, lili_totalny168 ... And 88 more
Report a bug Open chat