Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

• View all Blood Lad episodes
  • Japanese title: Blood Lad
  • Episode title: The Dark Hero Rises
  • Episode: 10
  • Episode length: 25 min
  • Anime type: TV Series
  • Air date: 09 September 2013
  • Summary [AniDB]: [Staz] is the vampire boss of a section of the demon world, but he has little interest in human blood. He`s more infatuated with Japanese culture. When he learns that [Yanagi Fuyumi], a Japanese teenage girl, accidentally wanders into the demon city, he jumps to the occasion. However, while Staz deals with an intruder on his turf, the oblivious Fuyumi is killed by a monster and becomes a wandering ghost. The disappointed Staz vows to her that he will find a way to bring Fuyumi back to life.
Available in versions: 1080p720p480pBlu-Rayx264
[HorribleSubs] Blood Lad - 10 [720p].mkv (Size: 212.41 MB)
  [HorribleSubs] Blood Lad - 10 [720p].mkv 212.41 MB

Description

http://i15.mangareader.net/blood-lad/1/blood-lad-1759935.jpg

Japanese Audio - English Subtitles

Staz is the vampire boss of a section of the demon world, but he has little interest in human blood. He's more infatuated with Japanese culture. When he learns that Yanagi Fuyumi, a Japanese teenage girl, accidentally wanders into the demon city, he jumps to the occasion. However, while Staz deals with an intruder on his turf, the oblivious Fuyumi is killed by a monster and becomes a wandering ghost. The disappointed Staz vows to her that he will find a way to bring Fuyumi back to life

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
212.41 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[HorribleSubs] Blood Lad - 10 [720p].mkv

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: [HorribleSubs] Blood Lad - 10 [720p].mkv

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
http://open.nyaatorrents.info:6544/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: E2B861028C6F8593D2309111E2ABAAE1BB428D04

Uploader Comments

XenChaotik15.79K
Uploader
It caught up to the Manga guys. So there should be a Second Season at some point.

All Comments

audio
10/10
video
10/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

please hit me up when the new season comes out
audio: 10video: 10
Thank you so much! biggrin
audio: 10video: 10
Thanks C - Great series
Sucks that this is the last one no thanks to there not being enough manga material...I hope it continues some time soon.
It caught up to the Manga guys. So there should be a Second Season at some point.
Wait, that's it? WTF? Since when do they do 10 episode seasons on anything? I ended up here because I was trying to figure out where this week's episode was!
A: 10 V: 10

Thanks! Didn't feel like the last episode of a season.
I didn't even know it was the last episode, i was waiting for the next one all week :(

Show More All

User Opinions

turtle193618.81K, 228_4ever10714.7K, Bankenkai1458, dragontrigun734, Shouken583, gfunas567, aaronczs249, redicolus247, DemiBank68, nickhuu51 ... And 63 more
Report a bug