Guitar-Pro-5-RSE-Mac-OsX-Serial-Full

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
updated:
Added in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 684 times.

Guitar-Pro-5-RSE-Mac-OsX-Serial-Full (Size: 344 MB)
  Guitar Pro 5 Serial.rtf 456 bytes
  Guitar Pro 5.1 DEMO.dmg 14 MB
  Guitar Pro 5.3b1.dmg 32 MB
  RSE

Description

Guitar Pro 5 With Serial and RSE

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
344 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Guitar-Pro-5-RSE-Mac-OsX-Serial-Full

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Guitar-Pro-5-RSE-Mac-OsX-Serial-Full

Trackers

tracker name
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Torrent hash: 5d6cd7686421fedf0808ff574c9f55bbdf71675e

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Can someone help me out to find the bank of tabs please. Thanks
Used to experience the crashing issue before but now with 10.9.5 it crashed once and miraculously it worked afterwards! Thanks for uploading! For those who are experiencing trouble, sorry I don't know how it works on mine all the sudden :/
Never mind. After a few days of using, found out it only works occasionally. Crashes TOO often it's almost non-functional. Going back to that shitty GP6 again :( this is when I wish I have PC lol
FINALLY WORKED. Years after suffering with GP6... I didn't do anything different... just finally got to upgrading my OS to the newest release El Cap. It works like a charm and boy never thought one day I would say how much I miss this MIDI music.
And this is just a little rant. GP NEEDS to just stay MIDI. It ain't real instrument so it's going to sound like MIDI NO MATTER WHAT SOUND ENGINE CRAP you add. GP6 is complete bull because it tries too hard to emulate real instrument. I DON'T NEED IT. Ain't no body got time to produce music with GP. Real producer will spend time and effort on REAL production softwares. GP needs to just realize that and keep it simple and plain. Sry no potato here.

Last edited by andrew625, 5 months ago

10.8.5 crashes everytime i open
Thx a lot for this one...great upload
im on 10.8.5 crashes every time
It's crashing every time I try to open the application. :(
Where do I open the downloaded software? I'm on (10.8.3) if it makes a difference... What do I do once it's downloaded?
doesn't work.. so lame
can't export the midi file and has a lot of fails, crashes a lot
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug