Fallout New Vegas Update 7-SKIDROW (Size: 537.81 MB)
Fallout New Vegas Update 7 - SKiDROW
10-07-2011........Release Date ... Protection...............Steam
FPS/RPG..............Game Type ... Disk(s)..............DOX + DLC
Fallout New Vegas Update 7 info:
- New feature: system save is automatically created prior to endgame sequence.
After credits, user is prompted to load save game. This will allow single
save players to play DLC without creating a new game.
- Fixed issue where Minigun audio could get stuck/keep playing indefinitely
when fired out of VATS.
- Script fix to restore destroyed ED-E. This should address issues players
have with attempting to use certain companions (e.g. Rex) or when the player
needs to clear his or her companions before entering an area
(e.g. Zion / Honest Hearts).
- New ΓΓé¼┼ôCompanion Dismissal TerminalsΓΓé¼┬¥ added to Gun Runners and Lucky 38.
These will allow players with lost companions from earlier patches to
force-fire if they are experiencing problems attempting to get into DLC
or areas that prevent companions from entering.
- Arms no longer lifted above head when sneaking with certain weapons.
- Fixed sound cutting out after extended playthroughs.
- Massive world optimizations in major areas for better stability/performance
with multiple DLCs installed.
- Players can now have six or more DLCs installed without encountering an
infinite loading DLC message on startup.
- Navmesh fixes/NPCs no longer getting stuck.
- Scripts added to keep certain NPCs who were marked as dead from respawning.
- Extensive world optimizations for Hoover Dam.
- Fixed lockup with Ranger GrantΓΓé¼Γäós forcegreet at HD/NCR path.
- Fixed NPC AI packages so they don't get stuck at HD.
- Fixed bug where upgraded ED-E could be killed in non-hardcore mode.
- Post-assassination Kimball now gets removed prior to Hoover Dam battle.
- Fixed navmesh around Camp Searchlight to improve performance over long soaks.
- Searchlight Troopers don't bump into each other as often.
- Fixed navmesh on HD Observation Deck.
- New teleport locations for Legion path through Hoover Dam. Improves
- Radio stations will work properly now if DLC is uninstalled.
- Fixed instances where it was possible to fast travel during Hoover Dam battle.
- Fixed case where recruited Remnants were hostile to player during HD battle on
Independent and House paths. They will still turn hostile if you shoot them too
- Two vending machines in Hoover Dam were facing the wrong way.
- Made it so Big Sal/Nero no longer accepts yield if the other is already dead.
- Removed Brotherhood objectives when ED-E is given to the Followers.
- Fixed rare instance where Cachino turned hostile on the player if player attacks
Big Sal/Nero prior to Cachino entering the room.
- Fixed crashes in Ultra-Luxe.
- Fixed Alpha Squad snipers getting stuck when told to support player.
- Fix for LilyΓΓé¼Γäós weapon being displayed oddly on her back..
- Improvements to navmesh and pathing in Great Khan Longhouse. Fixes crashes.
- Plasma Spaz now gives 20% AP reduction (was 10%).
- Fixed crash after hearing certain ED-E dialog triggers.
- Fixed instance where Boone would constantly holster his rifle in combat if
player had lost rep with the NCR.
- Veronica no longer waits for player to speak to her before leaving after Hidden
Valley is destroyed.
- Extensive optimizations in McCarran.
- Optimized NPC packages at Camp Golf to improve performance. Misfits now stay in
a normal radius.
- Arcade now properly rants against Caesar (once).
- Motor-Runner Helmet now properly 0 weight. Also removed after quest completes.
- NCR Heavy Troopers will now attack player if you attack Hsu.
- Vulpes (and Alerio) now properly forcegreet if you somehow fast travel before
their initial forcegreet fires.
- Killing hostages while helping Khans no longer fails quest.
- Gilbert/Ackerman now properly stay dead if murdered.
- Mr. New Vegas will only mention failed NCR attack on Powder Gangers if Troopers
are dead and Eddie is alive.
- Fixed case where player could break quest with Orris if they fast traveled after
he shoots thugs, but before forcegreet.
- Generic Powder Gangers now set as Aggressive (previously Very Aggressive).
- Fixed rare case of black screen during dialog at REPCONN facility.
- Fixed phantom quest marker remaining on Major Knight after heΓΓé¼Γäós killed.
- Fix for incorrect dialog if player meets Bryce Anders after killing Motor Runner.
- Player can no longer isolate the BoS virus by hitting ΓΓé¼┼ôisolate virusΓΓé¼┬¥ three
times on a single console.
- Fixed crash related to Arcade leaving the Remnants bunker.
- Fixed Nightkin encounter at Tumbleweed Ranch to occur after user reloads a save.
- Arcade will no longer attempt to initiate his quest during Hoover Dam.
- Hoover Dam Boomer Bombing Run now works properly after save/reload.
- Cass now only barks once per gameday and not every two gamehours.
- Fixed XP exploits with MantisForeleg.
- Massive optimizations in Westside, North Vegas and The Thorn. Improves AI
pathing and performance with high uptimes.
- Optimizations in Vault 19.
- Fixed issue where Oliver Swanick would respawn after three days if killed.
- Pathing improvements to The Strip and North Sewers.
- Moved teleport doors on The Strip so NPCs donΓΓé¼Γäót collide with players or other
actors that stand in front of doors.
- Ethel, Walter, and the Station Merchant no longer wander or patrol to avoid
collisions with other NPCs.
- Separated NPCs in the North Sewers.
- Fixed issue where window in Vault 19 let player see through the world.
- Greasers from CrandonΓΓé¼Γäós quest now become disabled when the player leaves the
- Fixed a Legion melee NPC near Nelson that was under the terrain.
- Modified Legion and NCR hit-squad NPCs to use new level lists. They now have
a smoother leveling curve that takes into account new level caps. Legion and
NCR hit squad spawning was also
- Revised to make their appearance more consistent and less memory-intensive.
- Fixed issue where Omerta thugs wouldnΓΓé¼Γäót leave Freeside if you killed Joana and
- Cazador Poison Effect sound no longer plays globally if someone, somewhere gets
stung. Only plays if the player is hit.
- Player can no longer repair the Grenade Launcher with the minigun.
- Fix for companions going into unconscious/conscious cycle over and over again
when stung with Cazador poison. In normal mode (or against companions),
Cazador poison now lasts 8
- Seconds, doing 18 points of damage per second. It is, in fact, even deadlier
than the normal version, but lasts 1/4 as long. In hardcore mode or against the
player, poison remains 30 seconds/5 damage per second.
- Casino slot scripts altered so their max bets do not produce game
levels of cap overflow
- Hit the Deck and Stonewall now properly work with playerΓΓé¼Γäós weapon condition. Hit
the Deck is now +25 DT vs. Explosives instead of +50% vs. Explosives.
- Adjusted Deathclaw fatigue to make them less exploitable with certain attacks.
Inconsistent health values for Deathclaws were also corrected (in favor
- Cazadores are now properly flagged as fliers, so they wonΓΓé¼Γäót set off mines.
- Increased radii for plasma and pulse grenades.
- Fixed bug where rescued Powder Gangers would return to the legion camp.
- Added Followers of the Apocalypse supplies to three areas of Hoover Dam
if you gain their support and fight on independent or NCR paths. This also
enables the FoA + NCR "good" ending through Julie Farkas.
- Optimizations for Westside.
- Fixed issues with Recharger Pistol animation.
- Fixed issue where Aba Daba Honeymoon wouldnΓΓé¼Γäót update if the player was running
O My Papa simultaneously.
- Typo: Night Stalker BloodΓΓé¼┬¥ changed to ΓΓé¼┼ôNightstalker BloodΓΓé¼┬¥
- Yes-Man now checks both Loyal and PearlΓΓé¼Γäós status before the player can
tell him the Boomer leaders are dead.
- Removed ΓΓé¼┼ôIntelligenceΓΓé¼┬¥ flag from Int<=2 check at REPCONN HQ, as engine
doesnt support checks that low.
- Fixed scripting on Lonesome Drifter barter check so player doesnΓΓé¼Γäót get next
objective with Tommy Torini if they fail.
- Legion Assassins moveto script no longer occurs every frame (frees up memory).
- Added recipe so player can now break down 12.7mm ammo.
- Four Eyes now works with ball cap with glasses.
- There is now always an option to give ED-E to Lorenzo, even if player has
said no the first time.
- Mister Sandman no longer works on The Forecaster (XP exploit).
- Ultra-Luxe doors no longer disable player controls if player is an enemy
of the White Gloves.
- Fix scripting conflict between ΓΓé¼┼ôCold, Cold HeartΓΓé¼┬¥ and Mojave Ghost with
- Fixed issue where player could become control locked in Gommorah if they
had installed Yes-Man.
- Player can now re-hire Arcade if ED-E is in the party.
- Ultra-Luxe now properly pays out in Legion and NCR money.
- VeronicaΓΓé¼Γäós companion perks (as in the ones Veronica gets, not the player)
now properly assigned.
- Waiting companions will no longer get teleported by the Vault 22 elevator.
- Changed objectives for How Little We Know to better reflect branching paths.
- Return to Yes-ManΓΓé¼┬¥ objective no longer reopens if player tells him to
go to Lucky 38 in Wild Card: Change in Management.
- Player can no longer pickpocket Button Man to break the scene where he
- Player can no longer ask Cachino about plans if Bosses are already dead.
- Fix for ED-E combat dialog.
- Ranger Helmet now has weight/value.
- Fixed Gomorrah holdout scripting to properly affect companions.
- Lily now properly uses Stealth Boy when player is sneaking if told to
keep it during her quest.
- Fixed exploit where player could get infinite XP for punching Big Sals corpse.
- Fixed scripting for For the Republic II where exposing Karl would prematurely
complete the objective to destroy the Khans.
- Fixed instance where fast travel was disabled when creating new game
- Inventory will now show cumulative weight of item stacks instead of
weight of a single item.
- Missile projectiles will no longer show in playerΓΓé¼Γäós target HUD.
- Player will now unequip a weapon if consuming it in the crafting menu
- Weapons with recharging ammo now display ammo properly.
- Fixed rare instance where player could be control-locked if loading an
autosave created while lockpicking a transition door.
- Beamsplitter mod fixed to proper DAM/DPS.
- Crafting can no longer create weapons/armor at 100% condition.
- Repair kits can no longer repair to 100% condition.
- Throwing weapons can no longer take damage, and are dropped when shot at
- DT Perks that increase DT based on enemy weapon should function properly.
- Weapons using multiple rounds of ammunition per shot fired now show proper
VATS damage estimate.
- Fixed rare case where broken stick of dynamite could crash game if thrown.
- NPCs will now play face cards on playerΓΓé¼Γäós stack in Caravan.
- Various tweaks to audio system to improve memory performance.
- Fixed issue where looping reload weapons would get stuck, causing VATS camera
to point to the ground.
- Fixed clock/calendar so that it doesnΓΓé¼Γäót reset on a fresh load.
- Fixed .45 auto pistol displaying incorrect condition/value on modding screen.
- Both DAM and DPS now display on workbenches when creating explosives.
- For ammo that reduce spread (like 12ga) effect is now properly applied to
spread, not wobble.
- Fixed crash when attempting to enter DLC1 with equipped quest items.
1. Unpack release
2. Run Fallout.New.Vegas.Update.7.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install
folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
This update contains all released DLC to date:
Dead Money DLC
Remember to enable them in the game's Launcher!
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this
update is featuring all previous updated content
Unleashed - TiNYiSO - MRN - RADIKAL - POSTMORTEM - GENESIS - SHOCK
CRUDE - ReUnion - VACE - OUTLAWS - BACKLASH - Titan
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Fallout New Vegas Update 7-SKIDROW