[Eroge][English patch] Yosuga no sora

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added by ItzRandom31 in Games > Windows
Downloaded 157 times.

[Eroge][English patch] Yosuga no sora (Size: 2.36 GB)
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part13.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part02.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part03.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part04.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part05.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part06.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part07.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part08.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part09.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part10.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part11.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part12.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part01.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part14.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part15.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part16.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part17.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part18.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part19.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part20.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part21.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part22.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part23.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part24.rar 99 MB
  [Yume no Hana][VNS] Yosuga no Sora.part25.rar 37.15 MB

An eroge by Sphere.

Tragically orphaned by an automobile accident, the Kasugano twins travel to their grandparent’s countryside residence via railcar, hoping to reconstruct the shards of a shattered life. Future uncertain, Haruka Kasugano clings to memories of the past, hoping to find the strength he needs to safeguard his ailing sister. With a destiny irrevocably tied to that of another, Sora Kasugano clings to moments of the present, drawing comfort and security from the company of her brother. Two lonely souls so physically alike, yet spiritually divergent, unaware of the challenges these conflicting expectations will unveil in the days to come.

For additional information:

Including english patch.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.36 GB
[Eroge][English patch] Yosuga no sora

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: [Eroge][English patch] Yosuga no sora

tracker name
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 2cf1696b47e2a755e06832e84ee824ed4b50e7f2

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

anonymous Show comment
Guys, you need to change your systems region location to japan before you run the exe.
Pyroglyph14 Show comment
There is no actual executable file? Only images, an MDF file, an MDS file and a separate CSX file inside the other RAR. This is only the English patch I think. Where is the torrent for the actual game?
anonymous Show comment
can't figure out how to change the resolution?
anonymous Show comment
Take note that this is only have been partially translated. Hence, you'll suddenly will find japanese text appear along the routes. Only a few routes have been fully translated. We all have to wait for the complete patch. Cheers, Anonymous.
anonymous Show comment
hi can any one help me when i download the torrent i cant seem to play the game at all, i dont know what drier to use i currently use powerISO for games but it doesnt work for this game and i really want to play this game plz help T-T thx
Pyroglyph14 Show comment
Use WinRAR to open this.

anonymous Show comment
Translation hasn't been finished progress is shown here https://trjr.wordpress.com/ same website has latest patch for what work is currently completed. install you will most likely require Japanese local set on your computer, under "control panel" then "Region and language" set location to japan. as for RAR most likely you will need to right click on first RAR and go unpack it to a new folder RAR will unpack all RAR's as long as they are in the same folder and give you a complete file/files then install the game. run patch current translation status Sora: 8288/8288 (100.00%) Nao: 5733/7311 (78.42%) Akira: 7890/8793 (89.73%) Kazuha: 6634/6634 (100.00%) Motoka: 2014/6261 (32.17%) Common: 2096/2096 (100.00%) Total: 32655/39383 (82.92%).
Show comment
I can't play this on my Windown 8.1 64bit. Someone help me plz :((
anonymous Show comment
Not fully english...after every choices are done text becomes japanese..forcing me to skip to h scenes.. ony one route has english.. but in the beginning of H scene it turns again to japanese.. making me just look at the graphics..FIX this please
anonymous Show comment
installed everything but the exe doesnt work even after the patch and the game installer said there is an error with audio files
Pyroglyph14 Show comment
Where did you get the exe from? I think it's been removed because I don't have it...

anonymous Show comment
n0thing happens when i click yosuga exe
anonymous Show comment
Same here.. Nothing happens when I click Yosuga exe

Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug