Dirty Dancing - Soundtrack (20th Ann. Ed. 2007) [ FLAC] Kitlope (Size: 482.25 MB)
PC Software: Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7600
File Type: FLAC Compression 6
Optical Drive Hardware: Samsung SH-S223L
Optical Drive Firmware: SB04
Cd Software: Exact Audio Copy V1.0 Beta 1 (Secure Mode)
EAC Log: Yes
EAC Cue Sheet: Yes
M3U Playlist: Yes
Torrent Hash: 1EFA46B802F54F11921B0946DD9F44E75DA2BE51
File Size: 482.24 MB
Year: Original Release: 1987; Reissued: 2007
Catalog #: 82876 69554 2
Please help seed these FLACs!
Dirty Dancing is a 1987 romance film made in the United States. Written by Eleanor Bergstein and directed by Emile Ardolino, the film features Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in the lead roles, as well as Cynthia Rhodes and Jerry Orbach. The story is a coming of age drama that documents a teenage girl's rebellion against her father by starting a relationship with a dance instructor during the family's summer vacation.
Originally a low-budget film by a new studio and with no major stars (except Broadway legend Jerry Orbach in a supporting role), Dirty Dancing became a massive box office hit. As of 2009, it earned over $214 million worldwide. It was the first film to sell more than a million copies on home video, and the Dirty Dancing soundtrack generated two multi-platinum albums and multiple singles, including "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", which won both the Golden Globe and Academy Award for Best Original Song, and a Grammy Award for best duet. The film spawned a 2004 prequel, Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, as well as a stage version which has had sellout performances in Australia, Europe, and North America, with plans to open on Broadway. The film is copied like several other movies of Hollywood in Bollywood as Holiday. On August 8, 2011 a "Dirty Dancing" remake was announced with Kenny Ortega, who choreographed the original film, directing.
Dirty Dancing 1987 (20th Anniversary Edition 2007)
Dirty Dancing is the original soundtrack of the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. The album became a huge commercial success in the USA. It spent 18 weeks at #1 on the Billboard 200 album sales charts and went multi-platinum. It spawned a follow-up album entitled More Dirty Dancing (1988). Produced by Jeff McCullough, the album went on to sell 42 million copies worldwide and is one of the best-selling albums of all time.
As of 2007, it is still re-entering the Irish charts on occasion, having spent more than 230 weeks in the top 30.
On 15 October 2007, RCA Records re-released a 20th anniversary edition of the soundtrack. The release contained remastered versions of the original album's songs (in a different tracklisting) plus additional tracks, as well as a DVD featuring promotional videos and photo material.
1. "Be My Baby" (The Ronettes)
2. "Where Are You Tonight" (Tom Johnston)
3. "Stay" (Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs)
4. "Hungry Eyes" (Eric Carmen)
5. "Overload" (Zappacosta)
6. "Hey Baby" (Bruce Channel)
7. "Love Is Strange" (Mickey & Sylvia)
8. "You Don't Own Me" (The Blow Monkeys)
9. "Yes" (Merry Clayton)
10. "In the Still of the Night" (The Five Satins)
11. "She's Like the Wind" (Patrick Swayze)
12. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" (Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes)
13. "Big Girls Don't Cry" (The Four Seasons)
14. "Merengue" (Michael Lloyd & Le Disc)
15. "Some Kind of Wonderful" (The Drifters)
16. "Johnny's Mambo" (Michael Lloyd & Le Disc)
17. "Do You Love Me" (The Contours)
18. "Love Man" (Otis Redding)
19. "Gazebo Waltz" (Michael Lloyd)
20. "Wipe Out" (The Surfaris)
21. "These Arms of Mine" (Otis Redding)
22. "De Todo Un Poco" (Michael Lloyd & Le Disc)
23. "Cry to Me" (Solomon Burke)
24. "Trot the Fox" (Michael Lloyd & Le Disc)
25. "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" (The Shirelles)
26. "Kellerman's Anthem" (The Emile Bergtein Chorale)
27. "I've Had the Time of My Life"