Deus Ex - Invisible War Ultimate

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated: 3 days ago
Added on Nov 28, 2008 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 0 times.

Deus Ex - Invisible War Ultimate (Size: 1.4 GB)
  Deus Ex - Invisible War CD 1.iso 646.56 MB
  Deus Ex - Invisible War CD 2.iso 639.01 MB
  DX-IW Texture Pack.exe 132.8 MB
  DXIW_1.2_Patch.exe 11.65 MB
  Crack

Description

Deus Ex - Invisible War Ultimate packI've included the installation images for the 1.0 install of the game, the 1.2 patch, crack and the brilliant texture upgrade pack from http://www.john-p.com/textures/DX-IW/index.shtml. Everything you need to bring this game a bit more up to date and start playing!installation...

1. Mount CD1 image with Daemon Tools ect and follow installation instructions, inserting CD2 when it requests it.

2. Apply 1.2 patch

3. Apply 1.2 No CD fixed .exe, overwriting the one in the installation Dir.

4. Run the texture upgrade pack.

Simple.Tested and working on XP SP3 32 and Vista Ultimate SP1 32.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Deus Ex - Invisible War Ultimate

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Deus Ex - Invisible War Ultimate

Trackers

tracker name Status
http://tracker.torrent.to:2710/announce
active
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
active
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
Fenopy
Torrent hash: 6853ee526fa0a145eba6475b696f51adabbd1d8c

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in

anonymous • 10 Jul 2013, 08:40 Show comment
ladies game works fine "Old file not found, however, a file with the same name was found. No update done since file content do not match" this problem solved. 1st run patch then texture pack othervise texture pack will replace the files and patch wont run ok,unfortunatly the game is very slow for me,i have igb ram hmmm
anonymous • 07 Jul 2013, 07:39 Show comment
im downloading at 5kb please somebody seed
anonymous • 05 Jul 2013, 20:31 Show comment
I need a Seeder please ;(
anonymous • 04 Jul 2013, 13:57 Show comment
please any one seed ,im stuck at 50%
anonymous • 16 Feb 2013, 05:59 Show comment
I downloaded it, installed it. The first installation worked fine, but once I did the Texture pack It wouldnt load the game. Nothing would happen, no fail screens nothing. Also what is the "crack" i dont understand this
acarver53272 • 13 Sep 2012, 23:39
torrent downloaded
Show comment
im downloading at 1.1kb/s
anonymous • 08 Sep 2012, 08:44 Show comment
ok I am having trouble here, I installed the game per the instructions, but I am unclear as to where to run the patch at, when I launch it in the System folder in the install directory, it says "Old file not found, however, a file with the same name was found. No update done since file content do not match" so am I running the patch in the correct location?
anonymous • 04 Sep 2012, 21:18 Show comment
PLEASE! i hope someone still lingers around here... i folowed all the install instructions, and the game launches...but after all the launch credits, and it gets to the first "loading" screen, it crashes after like 3 seconds.. please someone help me!!!
vviizzeett80 • 01 Jun 2012, 03:31
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Just like I expected, well I did everything, but when I click on the Crack folder it says "Failed to start DX2Main.exe!" and I know that no one is going to help either.
anonymous • 04 Sep 2012, 21:21 Show comment
vviizzeett!!! i know what problem you are having, in which is very easily fixed, i can help u out there.. howeever, i have folowed al instruction properly, and when the game launches, it crashes at first load page..grrrr .. maybe it will work for u tho... if u ever read this, ask me for direction, and i will post it next time im on DeusExFienddubv

vviizzeett80 • 31 May 2012, 22:58 Show comment
Downloading on Windows 7 now, hope it works, my stupid computer doesn't like games very much.
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug