Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch]

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 214 times.

Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch] (Size: 1.18 GB)
  Readme.txt 402 bytes
  Civilization 3 Play the world and Conquest[eng]
  Civilization 3 [eng]

In Civilization III Gold Edition, you match wits against the greatest leaders of all time in a quest to build the ultimate empire. Strategy game fans can now enjoy this highly addictive journey of discovery with its much-improved follow-up expansion pack, Civilization III: Play the World. Together, the Gold Edition provides more ways to win, more pathways to explore, and more strategies to employ, as well as exciting online play modes. With Civilization III Gold Edition, you can enjoy unmatched strategic game play alone or against players from around the world.

Enjoy !!

by Zimoch

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 GB
Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Civilization III 3 Full [eng][patch][crack][zimoch]

tracker name Status
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Torrent hash: 0ac3a464e2c62d376dbe2a0c59b2c580804f0de0

Top Comments

Works fine with Windows7! Many thanks to the Zimoch for this upload! However, the original instructions of the readme file are too vague. To make the game WORK, follow these instructions:

1. Unrar the file in "Civilization 3 [eng]" folder using Winrar or other compatible rar extractor.

2. Mount the .eng image file via a virtual drive (using WinCDEmu - the best and most simple OpenSource Virtual CD app downloadable from SourceForge, with which these instructions were made - or DAEMON TOOL).

3. Install the game by right-clicking Setup.exe (NOT Autorun.exe) and selecting in the contextual menu "Execute as Administrator" (just in case). When asked after installation, Do NOT Register the game, do NOT execute the game.

4. Unmount the virtual drive : from Windows Explorer, right-click its drive letter and "Eject".

4'. Do the same thing (1 to 4) with the "Civilization 3 Play the world and Conquest[eng]" folder.

5. From the Patch folder, via winrar (or other compatible extractor), extract each and every one of the three patches into the installation folder (which is usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III"), executing them one after the other (or course in ascending sequence of their version number), so as to make this installation a full game version 1.29f.

6. From the Crack folder, extract Civilization3.exe from "Civilization 3 v1.29f NoCD Crack.rar" into the installation folder, replacing the original file (before doing so you can rename the original if you want to keep it). DO NOT USE THE OTHER CRACKS that are available in the Crack folder.

7. PLAY THE GAME!!! Note that at the beginning you may see a half-black half-white screen : I think it's because the video intro is missing. Simply click your left mouse button to skip the intro and voilĂ .

Last edited by DelireWeb, 1 year and 7 months ago

Thanks. Works perfectly. Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate x86. biggrin

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Show comment
Obrigado, ty up !
anonymous Show comment
When i try to download conquest my download stays at 0% and doesn't progress any further I'm on windows 8.1 anybody have any idea how to fix this?
Show comment
Thank You
anonymous Show comment
Show comment
All is ok! Thx!
Show comment
Good, its perfectly working, just follow the instruction above.
Show comment
thank you
anonymous Show comment
works fine, there are many rar files, but unrar one from each folder
stellakim03212 Show comment
It works on Windows 8.1
I followed DelireWeb's instruction precisely to play Ceasar 3

But after 6, I also extracted Civilization 3 Conquest v1.22 NOCD Crack.rar into Conquest installation folder .

both original and conquest versions work fine on Windows 8.1.

Kudos to uploader, seeders and Delireweb.

Last edited by stellakim0321, 5 months ago

Show comment
I saw all the please help me comments and so I downloaded this version and gave it a shot.. First off its a split file that takes a double installation. Also it requires cracks and patches that need to be separated and installed to individual locations. For anyone to help you guys out here I would suggest that you sign up for a KAT account so you can get a PM. Personal mail. It is a rough shod set up and the Main info lacks much of any info at all. - Same with the included 'Read Me' file.

This is what it claims to be. So I wont thumbs down it but if you are not experienced with setting up ISO files and doing the cracks patches then maybe try another torrent.

* Even having experience it took me three tries to set this up so here I wish we had a set up difficulty rating and I would give it a high number or a "Pain in the Kick@ss" award
** Also please note to fully remove this from your computer you have to go into -> C:\Program Files to remove it, using UNinstall through "control panel" will leave residual info. (Typical of all Sid Meyers games)

Last edited by Krampus, 6 months ago

Show More All

User Opinions

Naskal5931, BaDKaRmAkIlLz5435, Warpuppet1682, D.Nicely1461, Trouble-Maker1220, zubejda1190, rgbbgr953, eyesandlegs616, krahi402, domkiuz161 ... And 153 more
Keep2721, skin55701, derize_evil435, pawii238, chris.z28rx7172, justVic148, Joelol148, Lunarshadow91, begas38, Stefaniakis10 ... And 19 more
Report a bug