Available in versions: PC
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Torn Banner Studios) (ENG) - HI2U (Size: 2.79 GB)
Genre: Action / Indie / Multiplayer (Bots included for single-player mode)
Developer: Torn Banner Studios
Platform: PC / Windows
Release date: Play mode: Single player
Sound language: English
Release date: October 16, 2012
OS: Windows XP or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Xbox 360 controller support
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a fast-paced medieval FPS (Slasher with a Multi-player online focus)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.
The game is skill-based and controls like a FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
- Deep melee combat system provides players with a huge range of responsive combat options.
- Adjust your attacks and blocks in real time with the mouse for precise and full control of the action.
- Wield an arsenal of up to 60 brutal weapons ranging from broad swords and battle axes to longbows and javelins.
- Dynamic objective system brings team tactics and strategy to the forefront as players batter down gates, raid villages and assassinate enemy royalty to achieve victory.
- Use a variety of siege weapons ranging from catapults, boiling oil, ballista, battering rams and more.
- Vast, lush environments that transport the player to a gritty and immersive medieval world.
- Offline play options that allow players to gain familiarity with the controls and gameplay before being thrust into the action.
1. Mount .iso or unpack .iso with winrar
2. Install the game
3. Play and enjoy!
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (...Banner Studios) (ENG) - HI2U