seeders: 0
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Lysergic2519 in Games > Windows
Downloaded 10 times.

• Game:
  • Detected platform: PC
  • Summary:

CHIVALRY: Medieval Warfare is a first-person medieval combat game that seeks to deliver the intensity of epic hollywood medieval block busters to the hands of a gamer. CHIVALRY hurls the player into a fictional yet realistic medieval world where the Agathian Knights are battling against the newly formed Mason Order for control of the lands of Agatha.

Written by 4D722E446F6D248.44K
Available in versions: PC
Chivalry.Medieval.Warfare.Incl.Content.Update.1.CRACKED-P2P (Size: 2.58 GB)
  Chivalry Medieval Warfare - Content Update 1.rar 2.58 GB

Description

In archive: Installed and cracked latest Steam version of Chivalry with Full Content Update 1 (new maps, weapons, game modes etc.)

Instructions:
1) Extract CMW.
2) Set variable "bEnableSteam=false" in "..\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini" (if u don't have this folder in "...\My games\" go to Step "4" and try step "2" again)
3) Change language:
Open the "..\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini" File. Then find Section "[Engine.Engine]" and change Line: "Language=INT" (For English Language).
4) Run UDK.exe from "...\Chivalry Medieval Warfare - Content Update 1\Binaries\Win32" to play!
5) Enjoy!

You can play MP in Tunngle! (http://www.tunngle.net)

More information about game and server settings:
http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/...k:Chivalry:_Medieval_Warfare

Cracked by ALI213

Modified by Royalgamer06

Uploaded by Lysergic

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.58 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Chivalry.Medieval.Warfare.Incl.Content.Update.1.CRACKED-P2P

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Chivalry.Medieval.Warfare.Incl.Content.Update.1.CRACKED-P2P

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
http://streamzone.org:2720/bb0dfbd2de7d66313e748b544280dc46/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: C98A8CFBC3A3D624B9FCBF6DCFEF292F1671F791

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Whenever I tried to run the Bat or the UDK exe, it stopped me because it didn't have the steam dll.
For the Cantonese error problem, end any running Steam processes from Task Manager, then try again.
When I try to run UDK.exe it says, "UDK.exe has stopped working." Any idea on how to fix?
After 2 hours still zero procent downloaded. WTF is going on?
How can i run this on Win 8 Dx11 64 bit? It is running with dx9 32 bit automaticaly?
Don't work for me. Nothing happens when I run UDK.exe..
hope it would work :)
thanks, it worked
Ok.. How do I get the Cantonese error to go away, IE: How do I get this to work :
ok I got it to stop showing the Cantonese error, Now it just bombs out with an error at the loading screen.
audio: 5video: 1
Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: UDK.exe Application Version: 1.0.10246.0 Application Timestamp: 5109728a Fault Module Name: KERNEL32.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaad Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0003c6f7 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: b229 Additional Information 2: b229902f0b11cbc3b3694fb01b24c6eb Additional Information 3: 3aee Additional Information 4: 3aee3f4eb66aacee67c8823a4d1858c7 Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat