Bleach Complete Series + Movies (Eng Dub)

seeders: 18
leechers: 14
updated:
Added in Anime > English-translated
Torrent verified. Downloaded 218 times.

• View all Bleach episodes
  • Japanese title: Bleach
  • Anime type: TV Series
  • Summary [AniDB]: [Kurosaki Ichigo] is a teenager gifted with the ability to see spirits. His life is drastically changed by the sudden appearance of a Shinigami (literally, Death god) - one who governs the flow of souls between the human world and the afterlife - named [Kuchiki Rukia], who arrives in search of a Hollow, a dangerous lost soul. When Rukia is severely wounded while trying to defeat the Hollow, she attempts to transfer half of her Reiatsu (literally, Spiritual pressure) energy to Ichigo so that he can defeat the Hollow. However, Ichigo takes almost all of her energy, transforming into a Shinigami and allowing him to defeat the Hollow with ease. With her powers diminished, Rukia is left stranded in the human world until she can recover her strength. In the meantime, Ichigo must take over Rukia`s role as a Shinigami, battling Hollows and guiding souls to the afterlife realm known as the Soul Society. Source: Wikipedia
Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiP480pDVDDVDRipx264MPEG-4
Bleach Complete Series + Movies (Eng Dub) (Size: 27.91 GB)
  Movies
  Season 1
  Season 2
  Season 3
  Season 4
  Season 5
  Season 6
  Season 7
  Season 8

Description

-The complete English dubbed Bleach anime series (as of 12/3/09) including the 2

movies-I did not rip/encode any of these episodes. This is my personal collection from

other torrents.Credit goes to cartoon-world.org and cartoonpalace.tk for most of the episodes, and

special thanks to soagg for most of the torrents I got these from.Let me know if I'm missing anything and I'll upload it separately and link it here.And remember: rate, comment, and SEED!!!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.91 GB
seeders:18
leechers:14
Bleach Complete Series + Movies (Eng Dub)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Bleach Complete Series + Movies (Eng Dub)

Trackers

tracker name
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
SumoTorrent
ExtraTorrent
Torrent hash: 07168f2c9cc299894a632713801eee8cae045784

All Comments

audio
9/10
video
9/10
please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

audio: 10video: 10
Thanks for d upload..clapclapclapclap
audio: 10video: 8
Thank ya.... Thank ya very much!

The King Ladies and Gentleman... The King!
Plzz upload complete season 1-16 in English dubbed.......
Bleach goes way past season 8
not sure how you feel this is complete.
If you didn't happen to notice that this was uploaded on 2009 and even now all the episodes aren't dubbed to english yet.

It is missing episodes ?
Seeds please ^-^
its only 8 seasons should be 16 for a total of 366 episodes so i am unsure is this is the full collection or not
Check the description: "The complete English dubbed Bleach anime series (as of 12/3/09)"

Freaking awesome collection!!!
Show More All

User Opinions

ibtrippin18.47K, retspiz2168, Gingi1839, markozlatni1420, supermate1356, dragontrigun734, mark_nuñez614, vlad100165, chorbajc15, Whiskey King0 ... And 104 more
Ahmah388, Uniiflux132, mcarnell140
Report a bug