Berkeley Physics Course (Size: 479.9 MB)
Berkeley Physics Course is a lecture course in physics of UC Berkeley professors, first published by Mcgraw-Hill College in 1965 (Vol. I and II).
* Mechanics. Vol. 1 by Charles Kittel, Walter Knight, Malvin A. Ruderman, Authors, J. A. Lewis, Reviewer
* Electricity and Magnetism. Vol. II by Edward M. Purcell
* Waves. Vol. III by Frank S. Crawford, Jr.
* Quantum physics. Vol IV by Eyvind H. Wichmann
* Statistical Physics. Vol. V by Frederick Reif, Author and R. A. Sevenich, Reviewer (See also List of textbooks in statistical mechanics)
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Berkeley Physics Course