Battlefield 2 Patch 1.4 (new!!) full version (Size: 530.98 MB)
Listen up soldiers!
We have some great news for you regarding the upcoming 1.4 patch!
The work on the greatest Battlefield 2 patch is finally completed and we are ready to release it. The release is today and downloads will be available on various large mirrors!
The patch will be released in two versions: one full patch (1.x to 1.4) and one incremental patch (1.3 to 1.4).
Both patches will be available for download at:
* http://files.i3d.nl 1000 mbit mirror
All i3d.net gameservers will be switched to version 1.4 and the new BF2CC 1.4.2421 today at 19:00 CET. Please download this patch in time, serveradmins, upgrade your BF2CC install to the newest version BF2CC 1.4.2421 files.i3d.nl 1000 mbit mirror
Have fun with this new patch, and we would like to invite you to tell us how you experience the patch on our forums: http://forum.i3d.nl/
The full releaselog:
Battlefield 2?: V1.4
June 30, 2006
- The vehicle drop has been modified to help prevent exploits such as blocking
enemy vehicles, destroying vehicles and commander assets, or as an alternative
- C4 tossing distance has been reduced.
- A prone->crouch delay has been added.
- Fixed the Linux server hangs when trying to load a Special Forces Co-Op map.
- Another attempt at fixing the Red/Blue nametag bug.
- Fixed the missing server info on the map briefing screen.
- Fixed the server browser issues with updating info.
- Fixed the filter by maps size option in the server browser.
- Fixed a low reproducibility crash bug related to the vehicle drop.
- Fixed a crash in Co-op after a player is revived without a kit.
- Fixed a server crash on Linux 32 when trying to rotate maps in Coop Mode.
- Fixed the occasionnal red distance marker appearing on the ground.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player's arms to become invisible when switching
- Co-Op bot console commands now function on local servers.
- Fixed the excessive damage taken by the Muscle Car.
- Adjusted the minimum number of players to start the round on ranked servers.
The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 6 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enabled unlocks on unranked servers.
- Commander options are no longer available whilst commander is dead.
- Fixed bug where a spawn point is shown as selected when it is not if player has
spawned in during the preview round.
- Co-Op (Local Server) - Fixed the issue where no other players may join the server
if the server host is kicked and banned.
- Ranked Servers now force unlocks.
- Added support for multiple gamemodes in single maplist for mods
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Battlefield 2 Patch 1.4 (new!!) full version