updated: 5 days ago
Basic Radiology(2 ed)[Team Nanban]tmrg (Size: 23.03 MB)
Basic Radiology(2 ed)[Team Nanban]tmrg
Michael Chen, Thomas Pope and David Ott | English | 2010 | ISBN: 0071627081 | 407 pages | PDF | 22.9 MB
A well-illustrated, systems-based primer on learning radiologic imaging
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"Overall, this is a high quality book and a nice quick reference that is surprisingly complete for its size. The copious and well-chosen images are particularly valuable. It would be a good addition to the libraries of radiology departments, especially for medical students who are interested in radiology as a specialty and for radiology residents at the beginning of their training."--Doody's Review Service
Basic Radiology is the easiest and most effective way for medical students, residents, and clinicians not specializing in radiologic imaging to learn the essentials of diagnostic test selection, application, and interpretation.
This trusted guide is unmatched in its ability to teach you how to select and request the most appropriate imaging modality for a patient’s presenting symptoms and familiarize yourself with the most common diseases that current radiologic imaging can best evaluate.
- More than 800 high-quality images across all modalities
- A logical organ-system approach
- Consistent chapter presentation that includes: ---Recap of recent developments in the radiologic imaging of the organ system discussed
---Description of normal anatomy
---Discussion of the most appropriate imaging technique for evaluating that organ system
---Questions and imaging exercises designed to enhance your understanding of key principles
- Brief list of suggested readings and general references
- Timely chapter describing the various diagnostic imaging techniques currently available, including conventional radiography, nuclear medicine, ultrasonography, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging
- An important chapter providing an overview of the physics of radiation and its related biological effects, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging
PLZ SEED WHILE AND AFTER DOWNLOADING...
"SHARING IS CARING"
Visit me on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/page...m-Nanban-TPB/316529071742589
TO JOIN TMRG ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/groups/torrentmafia/
TMRG IS TORRENT MAFIA RELEASE GROUP
To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.Torrent: Basic Radiology(2 ed)[Team Nanban]tmrg