updated: 2 days ago
Advanced RAR Password Recovery v 1 53+serial (Size: 2.56 MB)
A program to recover lost or forgotten
passwords for RAR and WinRAR archives (all
versions including 3.x are supported).
Supports the customizable "brute-force" and
dictionary-based attacks. Multilanguage
interface is provided.
Advanced RAR Password Recovery (ARPR) is a password retrieval program for the RAR/WinRAR archiving format.
The key features of ARPR are:
- ARPR has a convenient and easy to use user interface;
- ARPR works with one protected file at a time (multiple uses of ARPR is possible);
- all compression methods are supported;
- self-extracting archives are supported;
- you can select the custom character set for "brute-force" attack (non-English characters are supported);
- you can interrupt the program at any time. Resuming is supported;
- ARPR can work in the background, using the CPU only when it is in an idle state;
- ARPR can utilise either a customizable "brute-force" approach, or an effective dictionary-based approach. The different approaches can be used for all RAR types and compression methods using AES (Rijndael) 128-bit encryption, e.g., set the password length (range) of the character set used to generate the passwords, and many other options;
- A multilingual interface is provided.