Adobe Photoshop CS5 + Serial [1337x] [Ahmed]

seeders: 19
leechers: 2
updated:
Added in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 1,611 times.

Adobe Photoshop CS5 + Serial [1337x] [Ahmed] (Size: 1.67 GB)
  Ahmed 1337x.txt 4.03 KB
  All My Torrents.url 273 bytes
  Adobe CS5
  Crack

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 GB
seeders:19
leechers:2
Adobe Photoshop CS5 + Serial [1337x] [Ahmed]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Adobe Photoshop CS5 + Serial [1337x] [Ahmed]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
http://exodus.desync.com:6969/announce
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
ĀµTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
1337x
ExtraTorrent
ThePirateBay
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 046002ab47d1927d2e307869925e0ae79f111cf1

Top Comments

anonymous
HELP i have done all this... After installing it as TRIAL don't start it, if you have, close it. DO THIS: Goto C:WindowsSystem32driversetc Right click the "hosts" file, edit it with notepad And add this in the bottom: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com then save the hosts file. Now open the app and type any serial It still is asking for a new serial number every time i open Photoshop, what have i done wrong...I have never had trouble with 1137 before, please help!!
anonymous
what serial number do i use when it asks for one?
anonymous
Awesome, thank u. It worked perfect
Smittech141.28K
Worked perfect and you can install updates. Thanks mate!

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

Guys if you have to make changes in hosts you have to cut the host file from its directory and then paste on desktop, open with notepad and paste that code in it save and exit. Place the file in original directory and you are done. This is help full for windows 10 users as I had problem while saving this file. Hope this helps Win10 users.
Unable to save the edit file
I am getting error that installer failed to initialize. File not found.
Doesn't work for me, just says it can't authenticate.

red

.mlkjkkghknfhihfg usgyfskjfgs sghfsk fsgs sksgks sfss shsgiys sgig sgsg hsuyuf hfi sjgs sfg g gfkk hfog dgodsg sg g ksghsd;lsg ksmg s gdssgk djfg fdg lsaia ks gdfsg g gfgg kag kad gafaif a a afkj hfsjf f a faf a fa a aakanumithunsubhomota angfa afvkf a fajfgkahfj afh laf afa gaf a fk gafgafkgf a fafkaf af agf af agfaf akf gaf kafgaifagfhksbf kafa nnxcvnzyaig iiaf aifiagfiafkafafhfgg fa gfhagkfgkxbkh a j fjsvf va
thank you very very much working!!!!!!!!!!
thumbs up###
not sure what to say .... modded and saved host file, pulled lan and did install, it accepts the serial but then insists I need an Adobe account and will not allow me past that screen without putting me in Demo mode. Appears to be a FAIL!

Is this Extended Version or Standard Version?
Show More All

User Opinions

untarock1172, Zafyra1020, godslinux976, Winree475, jamahern153, TheUnknown159, wildkelly9813, cobbydaler8, profectional3, eeinch0 ... And 548 more
czechlucka1148, klaudioloko744, geminian169407, rohandx00184, niaz83122, PinchandTwist92, DragonMike48, zshir36, strutter10, doingitwell1 ... And 97 more
Report a bug