updated: 4 days ago
Virtual Clone Drive for Windows 7, Vista, XP by Winboys Soft (Size: 1.49 MB)
Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.
* Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
* Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
* Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
* Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
* An IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-classmicroprocessor (1 GHz recommended) and 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
* Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
* If you use Windows 2000 or Windows XP you must be an administrator to install Virtual CloneDrive
*If your using Windows 7 or Vista you must run it as an Administrator
Brought to you only by