Sabiston Textbook of Surgery (19th Ed)(gnv64) (Size: 44.3 MB)
Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice (19th Ed)
by Courtney M. Townsend Jr., R. Daniel Beauchamp, B. Mark Evers,Kenneth L. Mattox
Saunders | February 2012 | ISBN-10: 1437715605 | DJVU | 2152 pages | 44.2 mb
Sabiston Textbook of Surgery is your ultimate foundation for confident surgical decision making. Covering the very latest science and data affecting your treatment planning, this esteemed medical reference helps you make the most informed choices so you can ensure the best outcome for every patient.
- Consult it on the go with online access at expertconsult.com, and get regular updates on timely new findings and advances.
- Overcome tough challenges, manage unusual situations, and avoid complications with the most trusted advice in your field.
- Prepare for tests and exams with review questions and answers online.
- Keep up with the very latest developments concerning abdominal wall reconstruction, tumor immunology and immunotherapy, peripheral vascular disease, regenerative medicine, liver transplantation, kidney and pancreas transplantation, small bowel transplantation, the continually expanding role of minimally invasive and robotic surgery, and many other rapidly evolving areas.
- Weigh your options by reviewing the most recent outcomes data and references to the most current literature.
Guidance in print and online from the oldest continually published, English-language general surgery reference!
SECTION 1 SURGICAL BASIC PRINCIPLES
SECTION 2 PERIOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
SECTION 3 TRAUMA AND CRITICAL ??ARE
SECTION 4 TIRANSPLANTATION AND IMMUNOLOGY
SECTION 5 SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
SECTION 6 HEAD AND NECK
SECTION 7 BREAST
SECTION 8 ENDOCRINE
SECTION 9 ESOPHAGUS
SECTION 10 ABDOMEN
SECTION 11 CHEST
SECTION 12 VASCULAR
SECTION 13 SPECIALTIES IN GENERAL SURGERY