updated: 1 hour ago
Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow 101 and 202 (Size: 1.79 GB)
Originally found on Demonoid, i have re-uploaded this.
I thank the original uploaded as without him we could not use this!!!
Here are some instructions for how to use it:
1. Download BitComet (free)
2. Download WinRar (free trial)
3. Download Daemon Tools (free for personal use)
4. Download this torrent.
5. Using BitComet, start this torrent (on my computer, it took all day to download).
6. You should see the icon for Daemon Tools in your system tray. Right-click on it.
7. Under "Virtual CD/DVD-ROM", select "Set number of devices". Set this number to three (3).
8. Under Device 0, select "Mount Image". You should get a window asking you to select the file you want to mount. On my computer, the folder for Cashflow was under Program Files>Bit Comet>Downloads. Select the first Cashflow file (101 the E-Game, 1 of 2). Mount.
9. Under Device 1, do the same with the second file (101, 2 of 2).
10. Then under Device 2, you would mount Cashflow 202.
11. On Windows XP, when you select "My Computer", you should see all three CDs under "Devices With Movable Storage". On my computer the drives are labeled, F:, G: and H:.
12. Okay, at this point I can't remember if I double-clicked on the first CD, or if I opened WinRar and double-clicked on Setup.exe in 101. But one of these works! At this point, whenever it asks you for a CD, just write in the box the letter with the colon that corresponds to the CD you need. For instance, if it asks for the data disk, I needed G:. So, that's what I put. I knew this because under "My Computer">"Devices With Removable Storage", the CDs are clearly labeled! They even have a picture icon of the CashFlow symbol.