Added on Jan 1, 2010 in Games > Mac
Torrent verified. Downloaded 170 times.

Fallout 3 GOTY Mac (Size: 10 GB)
  Fallout 3 GOTY.dmg 10 GB

Description

Currently working on Gears Of War!

TO SEE MY OTHER TORRENTS CLICK HERE
http://thepiratebay.org/user/HK1295

IF YOU HAVE THE ISSUE OF THE GAME CRASHING AT THE BEGINNING I MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A SAVE SO YOU MAY CONTINUE AND ENJOY THE GAME

FOR ANY ISSUES YOU MAY YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT HK1295@GMAIL.COM

This includes all five DLC that was released the DLC IS:
Operation Anchorage
The Pitt
Broken Steel
Mothership Zeta
Point Lookout

ALL DLC SHOULD LOAD SHORTLY AFTER ESCAPING THE VAULT

ALSO IF YOU HAVE A SAVE FROM MY PREVIOUS TORRENT IT WILL WORK AUTOMATICALLY WITH THIS

Pics:
http://s1007.photobucket.com...iew&current=Picture2.png

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing shooter released by Bethesda Game Studios, and is the third major game in the Fallout series. The game was released in North America on October 28, 2008, in Europe and Australia on October 30, 2008, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on October 31, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war between the United States and China that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline. The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player character's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, he or she is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle myriad enemies that now inhabit the area now known as the "Capital Wasteland". The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action strategy game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

KNOWN BUGS:
VATS LAGS
sometimes when you load a new area the screen gets stuck on the loading but you still play simply wait as it auto-saves THEN RELAUNCH
sometimes there's another mouse in the middle of screen
you might get a program error

FIX:
SIMPLY RELAUNCH THE GAME

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10 GB
seeders:20
leechers:9
Fallout 3 GOTY Mac

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Fallout 3 GOTY Mac

Trackers

tracker name Status
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active
http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce
active
http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
deleted
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
ThePirateBay
TorrentPortal
Torrent hash: 4b009f7db1d4771167afb1913f54a35c9c07db63

Top Comments

spacemonkeey32 • 09 Jan 2015, 09:22
For people having trouble opening the screenoptions, here's what I did...

Once you are in the open package for Fallout 3 GOTY, "show package contents" for screenoptions as well, then go through the folders Contents > MacOS. There you have an executable file called WSFullscreen. Click it and that seems to do the trick.

For trouble with the white screen:

You need to download WINE. It's the app that lets you play Windows games on Macs. http://winebottler.kronenberg.org
Be sure to download the stable version.

Last edited by spacemonkeey, 7 months ago

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in

Haha21210 • 20 Aug 2015, 17:23 Show comment
whats wrong with this??? help please.......
anonymous • 20 Aug 2015, 14:42 Show comment
i can't click on the new games why????
anonymous • 20 Aug 2015, 14:37 Show comment
i still can't open the screen options i had download the WINE but still can't open the screen option
qwerty77asdf314 • 16 Aug 2015, 00:53
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Doesn't work- after changing "ScreenOptions" to the proper resolution it still requests that you put in the correct "ScreenOptions"
One time I was playing around with the launcher and attempted to start the game, it worked.
Once the game was up I started a new game, it crashed.
anonymous • 11 Aug 2015, 11:59 Show comment
The game is great thank you for the torrent! but i have two issues with it, it normally crashes after about an hour of playing and I'm not sure why? also listening to the in game radio i can hear the people talk but once they have finished talking no music plays and i hear nothing from the radio station until i restart the game?
anonymous • 07 Aug 2015, 22:04 Show comment
I've got the game running, but I can't seem to get it to run in actual fullscreen. My dock and taskbar are still on the screen. Anything I can do to fix this?
anonymous • 17 Jul 2015, 22:40 Show comment
Seed if works please! Thanks
anonymous • 10 Jul 2015, 03:44 Show comment
I click in and then it bounces and does nothing... any know to to fix it ?
anonymous • 17 Jul 2015, 23:21 Show comment
this happens to me also

anonymous • 07 Jul 2015, 17:53 Show comment
For People with the BAD CPU problem when opening screen options executable "PowerPC architecture is no longer supported. This mean you have an old executable that was compiled for a Power PC Mac (the ones before they got the Intel chips). On systems running 10.6 (Snow Leopard) there was code called Rosetta that was able to run the PPC code on the Intel CPU, That went away in 10.7 Sounds like you recently upgraded to 10.8 from 10.6 or earlier and copied the binary to the new OS. If you compiled the code yourself you need to recompile it for the new OS. If you installed the binary you need to go to the site you got the binary from and see if there is a newer version for Intel Macs." https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6130828 This basically means the wine wrapper is too old for current mac versions.
Show More All

User Opinions

Report a bug