updated: 1 week ago
DAZ3D - Great Art Now 8.2 Animation 201 - Multiple Camera Secrets (Size: 583.97 MB)
Dive straight into creating a walking and gesturing figure, while learning how to capture her with two cameras. Discover the secret behind covering your scenes with multiple cameras, making sure it looks and feels professional.
With professional 3D artist, 3D coach and bestselling DAZ 3D vendor, Val Cameron a.k.a. Waldemar B. from Dreamlight.
What's Included and Features:
- 49 min 46 sec HD 1280 x 720 MP4 video
- Using Animate Lite to create a sequence of a walking and gesturing figure
- How to capture your animation with multiple cameras, making sure it looks and feels professional
- How to properly frame your figures with multiple cameras
- How to make the "cut" (transition between camera 1 and 2) look smooth
- Bonus: How to quickly light your scene for great rendering speed
- Bonus: Quick edit in Sony Vegas PRO
I hope you enjoy...
Poser - Daz3D Models and Accessories - Request Here
BuDz Updated Wish List:
The Basics of Lighting
Genesis Basic Female Randomizer
Character Randomizer for K4
Every time I see a new request (whether it is mine or not), I will seed it up to a ratio of 15, which is usually about two-three days. I'm trying to keep all of these requests being filled as fast as I can. I don't have access to any actual requests, but I can put them on my box and seed at 150 Mb for a few days.
Thanks in advance!