updated: 3 days ago
Cakewalk SONAR Producer Edition 22.214.171.1249 (Size: 1.94 GB)
Cakewalk SONAR Producer Edition 126.96.36.1999
SONAR Producer Edition has a well-earned reputation for delivering powerful production tools in a fast, streamlined user interface. SONAR Producer Edition is the perfect solution for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and remixing music productions; and for providing voice over, score, sound design and post audio for film, TV, video, commercials, and games.
SONAR is developed by musicians who listen, understand, and respond to the discerning needs of our customers, including Grammy and Emmy winning producers, engineers, and composers. When you choose SONAR, you are getting a complete package that includes regular updates, affordably priced upgrades, an unbeatable user forum, and the backing of world class customer service and support that has made Cakewalk the musician's favorite for over 20 years.
SONAR takes full advantage of the power of your machine; it's a powerhouse on today's multi-core PCs and Intel-based Macs (using Bootcamp). You can feel confident that you'll never be left behind, no matter how technology changes. Cakewalk has been first to innovate on Windows Vista, x64 processing, multi-core and multi-processor support, and 64-bit double precision audio quality, and SONAR incorporates it seamlessly so all you need to think about is making music.
SONAR gives you the freedom to configure your studio to meet your unique needs. It's compatible with your choice of WDM or ASIO hardware from the stock sound card that ships with your PC all the way up to an SSL AWS 900+ console. If you're switching to SONAR you can load presets of keystrokes from your favorite applications or you can make your own. It features the best support for control surfaces and MIDI controllers, and you can expand your creative abilities with DSP cards, and third party VST, DirectX, and ReWire effects and instruments. Plus you can customize menus, toolbars, layouts, channel presets, track icons, color schemes, and more just the way you want it.
SONAR 8 Producer gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering. Get innovations that matter, from exclusive features to ignite creativity and perfect your tracks, to groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industry's leading 64-bit audio quality. And SONAR 8 Producer delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With unlimited tracks, amazing creative tools, inspiring virtual instruments, the freedom to work with any audio interface or control surface, and the most complete delivery capability for collaboration with users of other DAWS, award-winning SONAR Producer is your best choice in a digital audio workstation.
* Integrated Step Sequencer view—the most innovative step sequencer feature set available in any DAW
* Smart MIDI Tools—intuitively use one tool for multiple editing tasks; completely customizable
* Real-time Drag-Quantize allows selected notes and events to be quickly aligned with snap settings
* Multilane controller editing in Piano Roll view; controller data can be moved/copied across lanes; multiple controls can be viewed/edited per lane to economize screen real estate
* MIDI display features including MIDI Magnifier, MIDI Meters, and Velocity Colorizer
* Enhanced MIDI editing with functions for splitting, gluing, and muting notes
* New ACT (Active Controller Technology) presets for Akai MPK49, Korg padKONTROL, and Line6 TonePort KB37
* New instruments: Z3TA+ 1.5 waveshaping synthesizer, Dimension LE (featuring Garritan Pocket Orchestra), Rapture LE, and DropZone Sample player/synth; Over 1000 instruments sounds
* Roland V-Vocal 1.5, now with Pitch to MIDI conversion
* LP-64 Multiband linear phase mastering compressor/limiter with AutoQ functionality
* LP-64 EQ linear phase mastering EQ with 20-point control curve
* Internal sidechaining for Sonitus:fx Compressor, Sonitus:fx Gate, VC-64 Vintage Channel, and 3rd party VST plug-ins with sidechain (multi-input) capability
* External Insert Plug-in lets you insert and mix with external hardware effects and instruments with automatic delay compensation
* Boost 11 Peak Limiter
* Dim Solo keeps tracks in context by reducing volume of unsoloed tracks by 6, 12, or 18 dB instead of muting
* Drag & drop EQ settings across channels in the console view
* Shortcuts for assigning a series of audio inputs, and routing selected tracks/busses to the same input/output/main
* Rename Synths in Synth Rack
* Original SMPTE time stamps now stored with clips with easy revert to original time stamp
* Right-click at cursor to Import audio/MIDI data
* Wave-64 support provides capabilities to record large scale (2 GB+) projects
* High bandwidth multi-track recording optimizations
* New file format import/export options including Sony Wave-64, AIF, CAF, FLAC, Sound Designer II
* File Recovery mode
* Integrated Audio CD ripping and burning
* Cakewalk Publisher 2.0 for uploading and presenting music online