updated: 1 week ago
Avast AntiVirus 6.0.11 + Serial Key (Size: 51.39 MB)
Avast! is a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat. If you use it correctly, and in
combination with other programs such as data backup utilities, it will significantly reduce the risk of your computer being attacked or infected by a virus, and thus
the risk of losing important or private data.
The Avast! Internet Security application comes with an antispam filter and built-in firewall. Once installed, avast! runs silently in the background to protect your
computer against all known forms of malware. You don’t need to do anything else – just install and forget!
Active internet users need greater protection for themselves as they shop and bank on-line. To secure against threats from infected web sites and the growing risk of
identity theft, avast Internet security provides you with continuous protection from its layers of antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit protection, firewall and
Here are some key features of “Avast! Internet Security”:
· High performance antivirus engine
· Anti-rootkit protection
· Anti-spyware protection
· Script shield
· Process virtualization
· Command line scanner
· Anti-spam filter
· Built-in firewall
Here are some key features of “Avast! Pro Antivirus”:
· Core and detection
· Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
· State of the art scanning engine provides reliable protection against viruses, spyware and other forms of malicious software.
· Real time anti-rootkit protection
· Unique “on access” technology checks all kernel-mode drivers that the operating system is loading for signs of rootkit behavior. This enables even unknown rootkits
to be detected and stopped before they can do any damage.
· avast! Sandbox
· Enables potentially exploitable programs (such as web browsers) and/or suspicious executables to be run in a safe, virtual environment. The avast! Sandbox is unique
as it runs on both 32 and 64bit platforms.
What’s New in This Release:
· New Script Shield – now scanning deeper and supporting more host processes
· Web Shield now scanning all processes by default
· Stability improvements in aswSP.sys
· Better tracking of file sources
· WebRep now working in new versions of Firefox
· Under-the-hood improvements in the Behavior Shield and Sandbox modules
· Solved a compatibility problem with certain Steam-based games
· Minor improvements in the product UI
· Various other security and stability related fixes
· Processor Pentium 3,
· 128 MB RAM,
· 100 MB of free hard disk space